Authors Note+ Little Extra

Hey guys, How are you all?

First of all, I would like to say, Thank you to all of you. Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on my story. I have a big Thank you to @CapnJackHarkness, @marvel_lover217and @Datkindweer have been so supportive of my story and I am so grateful for there support. The votes and comments always make me smile. (P.S They all have wonderful, awesome books that I love so go check them out. The update them often so not much waiting.)

Second of all, I have decided to end this story here, but don't worry because another will be coming. Its a sequel to this one. I have called it " not just a Gods whole world". I'm not great with titles so if you have any suggestions they are welcome.

Third of all, I have a marvel one-shots books coming soon, A Sherlock Holmes detective book and A Johnlock one-shot book. You can check them out if you want but no pressure but tell me which one you would like to come out next. They would all just be updated when I had the time as I already have two books. (Book two of this and my new Avenger one)

I also never intended to give you guys this bit but here you go anyway because it just makes the story more complete.

See you all in book 2

Freya's POV

After Tony's hug, he gave me a polite, respectful kiss on my forehead and then was gone before Peter or I could register anything. I was surprised and shocked by that action but somehow getting a hug from him helped. Peter and Thor had hugged me but I got a weird sense of understanding from Tony. I didn't know much about his past but I guessed he had a horrible family death like me and Peter. Tony wasn't one to hug and that made my hug even more special.

"What just happened?" Peter asked me and I shook my head. I didn't quite know but I enjoyed it. I got back in the bed and Peter soon joined me. He held me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest like before.

"Tony understands," I said before falling back asleep with an awkward new feeling. I was already emotionally exhausted because of everything and I just wanted to rest. My mind soon stopped spinning and I finally fell asleep.

love yall.