Chapter 9

Freyas POV

I sat at the bottom of the tree with Loki beside me. Tears rolled down my face as Loki explained everything to me. "I never visited in fear of you being in the line of fire. I... I wasn't in the greatest mindset when you were born. Your mother and I believed it would be best for you if I stayed away." He looked down at the ground and I saw a tear slash onto the floor. I wanted to hug him but I knew we couldn't.

"Why did Frigga call me..." I started but I was interrupted when he jumped up as a guard walked into the Garden.

"The King wishes to speak with you two he requests your presents in his office." The guard then started walking but inside. Loki looked over to me and gave me a small wave to follow him. I stood up and hurried over to Loki and we followed the guard.

We walked through the golden halls and finally arrived at Odin's office. We knocked and waited for a reply. "Come in NOW!" Loki and I both flinched when we heard the yelling and we walked in, eyes cast to the floor. Odin sat at the end of a big desk and called us over to him. He gestured from us to sit down in the extra chairs. We took our seats and waited for him to talk. "Loki. Explain." Loki looked at his adoptive father and sighed heavily.

"Odin. There's not much to explain. Freya is... She is my daughter. I left her with her mother 9ish years ago and I wish to make up for the time I missed." Loki tried to explain. His eyes darted between Odin and me .

"She is a potential threat to us, just like you are, so she will be sent somewhere." Odin spat and didn't even look up at us. Loki's mouth fell open and I could feel my blood start to boil. "She can't stay here," Odin stated like it was obvious. I looked at Odin with tears in my eyes.

Loki's breathing nearly stopped, "But Odin..." He tried to reason with him but there is no reasoning with a heartless machine.

"SHE CAN'T STAY," Odin boomed again making me and Loki flinch. I tried to hold back the tears that dared to fall. Loki was doing the same. Odin began to speak again but I interrupted him.

I stood up and begun to yell at Odin. "THAT'S NOT FAIR. I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. WHY CANT I STAY?" I screamed as loud as I could. My firey temper exploding and Odin took it as a reason to why I couldn't stay. Anger overwhelmed my mind. I looked at Loki to see him staring at me like I had two heads. I looked down and saw that I had turned a deep blue and small kitchen knives had appeared in my hands. I threw the knives to the floor and turned to leave the room.

"My point. We already have one of the enemy on Asgard, We don't need another." He said and dismissed us. I turned back around to look at him. My eyes changed from a light emerald to a deep jade. Loki stood up and tried to stop me from doing what I was about to do but he failed. I ran up to Odin's desk, new knives in my hands. I threw one at Odin and it caught his clothes and pinned him to the wall. I walked up to him and snarled.

I put my other knife to his neck. "You are not fit to be a king. A king would not discriminate against his own son. My father is not your enemy. I AM!" I yelled with venom lacing my voice. I snapped out of the rage trance I was in and got incredibly scared. Guards ran into the room to stop me and to protect the king. I turned around and ran out of the room, leaving Odin and my father staring into space. 

Time Jump

Scared thoughts raged through my head like a tornado. I sat on my bed letting the whirlwind rip through my mind. I put my head into my hands and sighed. I sat but up and ran my hand through my hair. 'I need to leave.' I think to myself and start to back a bag. 

Knowing I had made the biggest mistake of my life I finished packing a small bag and ran down the halls and nearly made it out when I tripped over something. I hit the floor and yelled out in pain when I landed hard on my wrist. I got up into a sitting position and looked for what I had tripped over. A small green and black snake came slithering up to me. I held my wrist with one hand and with my sore wrist I managed to carefully pick up the small snake. I looked at it and he looked at me. He wiggled free from my hand and went about a meter away from me. He then changed from snake to man. It was Loki. I rolled my eyes and struggled up to stand.

"Freya? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said and walked back over to me, trying to help.

"Goodbye dad," I said back and grabbed my bag then continued out of the castle. He ran after me trying to stop me from leaving.

"Freya. come on. Odin will find you and put you in the dungeons for what u did. I know...He did that to me. Quite a few times." He mumbled the last bit then ran in front of me.

"I don't care. He can for all I care. I would normally never do that but I am having a hard time and I lost my temper.  I care more about the fact THAT YOU WERE A SHIT FATHER." I yelled and pushed past him. I tried to hurry away but he stopped me.

"Look." He closed his eyes and concentrated on something. He started turning blue with silver lines that swirled in a beautiful pattered on him. I gasped when I saw his true form. He nodded at me and touched my shoulder. His touch no longer sent icy pain through my body. "I figured out a way." 

As he touched my shoulder it began to turn blue like his. My whole body soon became very cold but it felt nice. Like a weight, That I didn't even know was there, had been lifted off my shoulders. My mouth fell open as I looked at my arms. "What the hell," I questioned and pulled my sleeves down. He smiled at me but I just glared back. He went to speak but I had already I started running away from the castle. He sighed heavily then turned into a snake. He got in front of me then changed back into his Asgardian form.

"I took away the spell. Your under a spell that is stopping you from being like this all the time." He explained and gave me a hopeful smile. I glared at him and tilted my head to the side in confusion. "I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know more about yourself and hopefully forgive me." He said and grabbed my hand carefully. He looked over my wrist and held it carefully.

"It's fine. I already knew I could do that." I drew my hand out of his grasp. He looked at me confused and ever so slightly proud. "I may or may not have turned blue a few times when I was at primary school. "

"What happened at school?" He asked. and looked at me with a bewildered look on his face. He didn't look like he knew how to feel.

"Oh um. Some kid told me that my drawing was bad. I kinda started turning blue but then the bell rang and we all ran out to go home. He watched me from the window as I changed back. I have a hard to control temper." I muttered and he laughed lightly. He seemed to enjoy that story.