Chapter 13

I'm unsure about this chapter but I hope you enjoy it. 

Loki's POV

Thor told me this morning that Freya was out of her jail cell and that we could have lunch. I had fought him about seeing her straightway but he made the point that she needed rest. I ran into my bathroom and freshened up. I showered and got dressed and sat just waiting for 11 am to come round.

The soft click of my clock alerted me that 11 am as finally arrived. I jumped up and ran to my door. I opened it and Thor stood there with a wide goofy smile on his face. "Hello, Loki. You ready?" He asked never losing his smile.

"Come on," I said and pushed past him trying to hide the excitement and happiness on my face.

"Hang on. She is every exited but weak. Be careful." He told me and I nodded in response. We hurried down the halls and finally arrived at Freya's room.

Thor's POV

I knocked on the door of Freyas room and waited for her to answer. Loki was standing next to me but he couldn't stand still. He was nearly jumping up and down. The sound of running came from inside and the door lock clicked. The door opened slowly and Freya's face appeared in the doorway. She looked like a million stars shown in her eyes. A bright smile was spread across her face as she saw Loki. "Daddy!" She yelled and jumped into his arms with excitement.

I was still surprised to hear someone call my brother 'dad'. "Hello, Munchkin." He said and nearly fell backwards when she jumped into his arms. I help him stay steady as he held her, still weak from all his crying and lack of sleep. I smiled as they hugged and a small tear formed in my brother's eye.

"Ready to go?" I asked and they both nodded as Loki put Freya down. "Let's go." They held hands and followed me down the hall. 

I had to stop myself from writing 'Allons-y'. :p

We walked out of the castle and down into the town. Freya let go of Loki's hand then pulled the sleeve of her jumper down so it nearly covered her hand. She did the same with the other hand then held them with the tips of her fingers. Her breathing started to tremble and she closed her eyes. "Freya? You alright?" Loki asked and placed his hand on her back. She looked at him and bit her lip.

"I'm nervous I guess." She said and looked down to the floor. A small tear formed in her eye.

"Why?" I asked a bit too loudly.

"What if... Ok um..." She sat down on a nearby bench and put her head in her hands. "They don't know." She muttered and sat with her breath quickening.

"Wh..." I began to question what she meant but she continued. 

"Asgard doesn't know right. They don't know that you have a daughter. What if they don't like me. What if I do something and lose control like I did at Odin. What if I turn blue and hurt someone. I could end up back in the dungeons." She blurted out with her voice cracking at the end. She looked at Loki and sighed. "I'm only 9...I don't want to go back there." She said nearly crying.

I didn't know what to do but tried to remember what I did for my brother when we were children. The other kids use to pick on him when we were kids and he would have panic attacks before school in the morning. I remember our mother calming him by talking as quietly she could and rubbing small circles on his back. I began to rub her back slowly and she seemed to calm and relax.

Loki looked at her with watery eyes. "I promise that you will never go back there. Ever. Anyone who upsets you will get a very strong word and punch from me. Understand?" He said trying to keep calm himself. She nodded and smiled then he wiped away her tears. "Let's go." He murmured and stood up taking Freya's hand in his. I nodded at Loki and they walked off together towards the nearest cafe.

Freya's POV

We arrived at a cafe and walked in. Everyone inside stopped and looked at us. I pulled my sleeves down and hang my head trying to hid from them all. My dad put his hand on my chin and nudged my head up. "Be proud." He whispered and continued though the cafe until we arrived at a table that sat next to a large window. Out of the window, you could see the castle in all of its glory. "Welcome to my table." He said and made me smile.

I started reading the menu and found something that sounded amazing. My dad called out and soon a waiter walked over to us and took our order. "So dad. What do we do now?" I asked and tilted my head to the side.

"Talk." He replied with a small smile but I could tell he was unsure.

"Well...My full name Is Freya Hel Lokidottir, Or at least it is now. Um, my age is 9 nearly 10 although I am small for my age. To my knowledge, I am not yet a Goddess but I will get that title soon or once you see fit." I stopped to think about what else to say. "I also love the outdoors and art," I said not wanting to go too deep into my life. "Tell me about you," I said and sipped my hot chocolate that the waitress had just placed down along with a slice of strawberry shortcake. I felt awkward sitting here and getting to know my own father who also happened to be a prince. 

"I'm Loki, God of mischief and tricks. My full name is Loki Laufeyson and Odinson I guess. It's complicated. I love pranking my brother and spending time with certain animals. There's not much else." He said with a small smile and he took a sip from his coffee. Once we got past the awkwardness of it all we sat and talked for the rest of the day.