Chapter 15

Freya's POV

I jolted awake with sweat falling down my face. Yesterday was the best day ever but that doesn't mean my nightmares had stopped. I went over the bathroom and showered then got dressed into one of my new outfits. It was a knee-high jade green dress that had a section of lace just above my waist. I went to a mirror and spun around then laughing a little. I put on some shoes then picked up a book and wandered around. I arrived at The Gardens and climbed up the biggest tree. I got comfortable then started reading the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

I'm ever so slightly bias because I LOVE harry potter. 

I only just started reading when I heard the voice of my grandma. That still felt wierd. "Freya. You like it up there don't you." She said as she arrived at the bottom of the tree.

I gripped a tree branch in one hand and the book in the other then swung down and landed on the lowest branch. I then jumped off the tree and landed next to her. "Yeah. I like being up high. Gives me a better perspective of the world around me." I answered and shrugged my shoulders softly. She smiled and started to walk while guiding me along.

"Come on...I have a surprise for you. Your father arranged it." She said with the first tiny smirk I had ever seen on her face.

"Where are we going?" I asked not expecting an answer like Thor yesterday.

"Well, first we're going to pack a bag then we are going to meet your dad." She replied and continued to guide me around the castle. We arrived at my room and she helped me back a bag. She then guided me around and we left the castle grounds and walked straight through the town. We started walking out of the town and onto Bifrost.

I saw my dad sitting on the top of a midnight horse. I smiled when I saw him but he didn't notice me. I snuck up behind him but he jumped off the horse and picked me up before I was successful. I squealed and dropped my bag as he spun me around a wide smiled plastered on his face. "Have fun Freya. I'll see you in a few days." Said my grandma as she walked away and left me and my dad together.

"A few days? Can you tell me what we are doing?" I half asked half demanded. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He said and grabbed my bag then helped me onto the horse. Once we were both on, the horse started to trot towards a big golden ball that was a long way away.

My dad helped me off the house and we walked in and he began to talk to the man that held a radiant sword and stood in the centre of the room. He hands golden armour that matched his golden horned helmet that reminded me of my dad's. His whole body seemed to glow but it was the reflection from the Bifrost. "Heimdall this is Freya, Freya this is Heimdall. He looks after the..." He said but I interrupted him with some sass. 

"I know who he is. Nice to met you Heimdall." I said and shook his hand and he shook mine. "Could you tell me what I'm doing here?" I asked/whispered to him. He shook his head but smiled sweetly. I nodded then sighed knowing I was defeated and was going to have to wait to see it for myself. 

"I know you have been waiting for a long time for me to tell you what we are going to do. And I will but I would rather show you." He said and kneeled in front of me. "You ready?" He asked and held his hand out. I took his hand and nodded slightly. "Allons-y." my dad said and gave me a childish smirk. He stood back up and I squeezed his hand in anticipation and fear.

Sorry. I couldn't stop myself. :)

Loki's POV

I smiled at my daughter. "If you wouldn't mind," I said to Heimdall. He nodded then sent us towards Midgard. The floor dropped from below us and wind rushed past our ears. Freya's grip tightened onto my hand and she closed her eyes. A few small tears rolled down her face but she had a massive smile. After a few seconds of flying the ground greeted our feet and Freya's grip loosened and she looked up at me.

"What just happened." She asked me and I smiled at her.