Chapter 10

Thank You @CapnJackHarkness for all your support on my book. 

Loki's POV

Freya smiled then turned around and before I could say anything she was off and running. I watched as Freya walked away and basically ran away from the castle. I sighed heavily and walked back into the castle. I entered the hall that had my room and saw Frigga standing outside my door. "Hello mother," I said as she moved aside to let me enter my room.

"Hello, my dear Loki." She answered back following me to into my room. I gestured to the lounge then tried to change the subject but I thought of nothing. She filled the awkward silence. "She is very similar to you."

"Oh umm, Yes. We are similar I guess. all though I believe she doesn't like me very much." I said and looked sadly towards the ground.

She put her hand on my chin and pushed my head so that our eyes met. "She just doesn't know you. Spend some time with her and she will warm up to you. You were the same when we told you your true parentage. Your father..." She explained then placed her hand on my cheek.

"He is not my father. He called me his enemy. HE CALLED FREYA HIS ENEMY!" I yelled trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I stood up breaking free from her touch and walked over to my desk. I slumped down into my chair.

"Your father..."

"I DO NOT WANT THAT MAN TO BE CALLED THAT. HE INSULTED MY DAUGHTER." I yelled not realising I had gone into my Jotunheim form. Freya and I both had a temper clearly. I summoned a knife and threw it at the wall. Frigga sighed and came over to me. "Mother... what if she never forgives me?"

"She will forgive you. Maybe tomorrow you can take her into town and shop. She likes climbing trees so maybe take her to a park. She loves you she just doesn't know you yet. I love you." I gave her a small hug and kissed her cheek. "It's also close to her 10th birthday. You could throw a party for her." I nodded then released I had never thrown a party before.

"What should we do for her birthday?" I asked. She just nodded softly and walked away and down the hall. I smiled and chuckled softly then closed my door.

Freya's POV

I walked through the village and found a nice park. I climbed up the tallest tree and sat watching the children laugh and run around with their friends and family. I conjured a knife and started carving into the tree. I carved random things and before I knew it I had carved Loki's face. I smiled to myself then laid down in the tree. I decided to stay there for the night.

Loki's POV

I grabbed my book and climbed into my bed. I turned my lamp on and started reading. I tried to read my book but thoughts swelled in my head. 'Was she ok? When would she come back? How was I meant to talk to my father now? What did she mean by, My father is not your enemy. I am?' I was interfered by a knock on my door. "Come in," I called and Mrs Stone walked into my room.

"Have you seen Freya? I haven't seen her since Frigga told us the news. I'm really worried about her. Have you seen her?! Please tell me she is alright!" She spoke really quick and ran up to me as I climbed out of my bed.

"Well. Freya and I talked but we got called in to see Odin... She kinda threatened him and then ran away. She only took stuff for one day so she will be back." I explained while Mrs Stone become week at the knees. I grabbed onto her waist as she fell forward. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fainted. I carried her over to the lounge and laid her down. "Great," I mumbled then went to a guard to request help. When they arrived they took Mrs Stone to her room. I followed behind and waited for her to awaken. they placed her on her bed and I sat on the lounge. It didn't take long before she stirred awake.

"Loki?" She mumbled and sat up straight. I walked over to her and she looked at me. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I faint sometimes when I get badly stressed." She blushed but I gave her a confused look.

"But you work for..." I began.

"Yeah. I know. I work for Odin and yet I don't handle stress well. I don't get it either." She chuckled then slumped into her bed.