An Authors Note/News

Hello, my readers, How are you all?

I have news for you all. 

I will be finishing this book around chapter 50. I have enjoyed writing this book and I'm glad so many people loved to read it. The fact that people have read, voted and commented in my strange story writing makes me so happy and I have a bit more confidence in myself. 

Now that I have told you that, and possibly made you upset, to the good news. 

I will be writing a sequel book to this one. I never want to stop writing about Freya and Loki's relations ship. I do need name suggestions for what to call it. It will be set a few years after this one and she still doesn't know her father is alive. Below I have added the beginning bit to my new book and if you would like you can read it. 

If you have suggestions for names comment here or DM me. Also if any of you have ideas for covers I would like to hear them. Thanks but no pressure.

Once again, Thank you all so much for being so nice and supportive of my book.

P.S I have no idea who draw that pic up top but if it's yours or you know whos it is, tell me and I'll be more than happy to credit them or you. I just thought it was adorable and looked so cute!

Bit of Chapter 1 of Book 2

Freya's Recap

Its been two years since my dad passed away. Peter has been an amazing help and I couldn't have done this without him. Peter helped me survive and learn to accept my father's passing. Peter had really helped me through my grief and feeling of betrayal over the weeks after losing my father.

As much as I missed my dad, doing the activities, exercises and training we had done together were really helping me move away from the depression of losing my father. Of course, I still missed my father but at least he was in Valhalla. The dark and gloomy cloud that was once over me was gone and rarely showed is ugly head.

I went to school like most teenagers. Every special holiday I would go to Asgard to celebrate with my Grandfather and Uncle. We had feasts in memory for my dad and grandma often as it helped us keep happy memories in our minds.

Sadly in a fight at Sakovia Bruce had gone missing and no-one could find him. Somehow he was not on out trackers and SHIELD had no way of finding him. This all happened relatively close to my dad passing. Seems we never got a break.

Nat was very worried over Bruce but rarely showed us. I only found out one day when she was mumbling about him under her breath while training.

I even learnt to control my powers better and I had better control over my crazy temper. Everything was fine until my visions came back and in full force. They were the one thing I could never control. At least not yet.