Chapter 39

Sorry guys but this is very short. She's back on Midgard with Avengers so Thor, Loki and Jane can do the Dark World stuff. Yes, I know a lot of realm swapping. Enjoy

Freya's POV

Once on Midgard I went to my room and didn't let anybody see me. I didn't want to see them and they knew that. Nobody tried to get me out of my room expect Peter who failed a few times. Only because he respected my privacy or Atleast untill he got so worried be broke that rule.

I stared at the uninspiring roof just replaying the horrible scenes in my head. I felt numb, unsafe, alone and scared. The numbness in my body was overwhelming alongside the fear of what was happening to my dad and uncle. I needed to feel safe and have someone I trusted near me.

I was pulled from my fear and sadness by Peter stepping into my room and sitting on my bed making it sink slightly. "You alright?" He asked but I shook my head. I wasn't alright and knew I wouldn't be for a while.

He moved over and sat next to me so I could rest my head on his shoulder. I did just that and he ran his hand threw my hair. Tasha Sigyn came over to us and sat on my lap purring slightly. We sat like that for an hour or so before Steve came in. "There's food for you guys in the kitchen. Please come and eat." He said manly at me and I shrugged. I didn't feel like eating and I didn't plan on eating much anyway.

Peter and I got off my bed and walked to the kitchen. Tasha Sigyn jumped off my lap and followed us clearly hoping to get any treats off of us. I felt wobbly on my feet so Peter wrapped an arm around my waist and I felt safer in his hold. We sat down at the bench and I looked at the food in front of me. "Please, eat for me?" He asked and I nodded softly. I nibbled at the lunch he had given me.

It was very nice and I enjoyed it even though I didn't eat much of it. He seemed satisfied with what I had eaten and he took me back to my room. We sat in peaceful silence for a while until J.A.R.V.I.S told me some goodish news.

"Ms Freya, due to you missing your 16th birthday party Mr Stark has decided to throw you a small party in a few days. He wants to know if that would be alright?" J.A.R.V.I.S said and I thought about it.

"It will be good to have something fun happen around here," Peter said but it sounded a little like a question. Almost like he was asking if I wanted his opinion while giving it to me anyway.

"Yeah, A party's alright J.A.R.V.I.S. Tell Tony thanks for me." I said and J.A.R.V.I.S told me he would. I wasn't sure if I wanted a party but it would make others happy so I figured why not. It wasn't what I wanted but I did want peter to be happy. 

Loki's POV

I couldn't believe I was about to do this with my brother, The worriers three, Lady Sif and Lady Jane. In all of Asgard, they were the last people I thought would work together with me. Tomorrow we were to put our plan into action, despite my father's disapproval.

I sat in my bedroom and wished with all my heart that Freya would be okay with the Avengers. I didn't trust them very much but she did and that was good enough for me. She had a good relationship with most of them but especially Peter and Nat. Although her relationship with Peter seemed like more than just friends.

I shook off that thought from my head and began to prepare everything I needed for the fight. I wanted and needed revenge on Malekith. He killed my mother.