Chapter 42

Freya's POV

The party was ending soon and it was obvious that everyone had drunk too much.

Tony was struggling to walk and was slurring his words. Pepper was helping Tony stand as he kept almost falling. Steve was fine but just a little bit tipsy because thanks to the serum he struggled to get drunk. Bruce and Clint were drunk but not as bad as Tony because they had Nat looking over them both. Stephen, T'challa, Sam and Rhodey hadn't drunk much but Scott had. Scott was laughing at everything that was said or done near him. He also told funny jokes to me and Peter when he came to sit with us. 

I giggled and tried to stifle a small yawn from Scott and Peter. "You alright Fray?" He asked and I nodded but yawned again. 

"Just tired, that's all," I said and leaned on Peter's shoulder listening to the happy sounds that were filling the room. Scott said something like 'aww how cute' but I dismissed it as him being very drunk. Everyone looked happy and content except for Stephen Strange who was standing alone by the wall. 

He saw me looking and gave me a small smile which I returned without hesitation. He took a sip of his drink before turning to reluctantly talk to a tipsy Rhodey.

Peter's POV

Freya began to fall asleep leaning on my shoulder and I smiled softly. I excused us from Scott and I nudged Freya awake a little. I managed to half carry half get her to walk to her room. I put her on her bed but before I could escape she pulled me close to her and I fell on the bed with her. "Stay?" She asked and I nodded to her. I made us as comfortable as I could considering we were still in our party clothes. She smiled and clicked her fingers and magic made our clothes change into comfortable clothes.

Freya snuggled up to my chest and she mumbled 'goodnight' then closed her swirling aqua jade eyes. Her dark brown wavy hair, that was in a beautiful style, covered her face and I moved it. I tucked a strand of her hair from her face and behind her ear. I put my arm around her and we stayed like this until we fell asleep. Tasha Sigyn climbed onto the bed and climbed under Freya's arm. Freya smiled and Tasha Sigyn purred softly and let Freya hold her close to her body.

Time Jump

I yawned and saw Freya was awake but had stayed with me. She smiled softly when she heard me wake and moved around a little. "Morning Parker." She said with a smirk and a soft yawn.

"Morning LokiDóttir," I said and put my hand on her head, running my hand threw her hair.

Tasha Sigyn got up and stretched out on the bed. I scratched her lower back and she meowed softly. We chuckled and Freya went to get out of the bed but I pulled her back down. "Peter?" She said as she flopped back onto the bed. She giggled softly and I answered her question.

"Want you wanna do today?" I asked her and she smiled at me. Her swirling eyes looked into mine and I felt so happy. Her chocolate brown hair fell around her face in a perfectly messy way. It was still in its braided bun and was still curly but it looked very messy. She looked just as pretty as she had the night before.

"First I'm gonna shower then get food. We can figure the rest out later." She said and I let her go to the bathroom. She seemed happier than yesterday and her smiles made me happy.

I felt at ease and saw Tasha Sigyn looking at me from the lounge. I felt like she was saying 'Come on, tell her the truth'. I nodded to myself and went to my own room to shower and change.

Freya's POV

I took my hair out of its style and brushed it a little. I fell into soft beach waves. I had a nice, relaxing shower then used magic to change into some black leggings and a light blue shirt that had a grey cat with the harry potter sorting hat on its head.

I left the bathroom and didn't see Peter anywhere in the room. I figured he went to his own room to get ready for the day. I walked into the kitchen to see the hungover Avengers sitting on the lounge. "Hey guys, want me to cook?" I asked and a few of them groaned in agreement.

"Can we have pancakes?" Asked Tony like he was a little kid. He was hugging a pillow to his chest and gave me puppy dog eyes. They all turned to give me the same eyes and I couldn't have said no if I wanted to. It was like they were all kids on Christmas begging to open their gifts.

"Of course," I said and began to make them the breakfast they so desperatly wanted. I started singing and I felt them turn to watch and listen to me.