Chapter 24

A few years pass and she is about to turn 16. Also, I've done a weird thing and I would like to pretend that she and Peter are close in age. She is almost 16 and Peter will be nearly 18. I hope that is alright. If you want you can pretend that Peter was 13 when he and Freya met and that he stayed with Tony when he was little. Enjoy.

Freya's POV

I smacked my alarm to stop it's beeping. I was never going to get used to this Midgard tradition. Why did they need this screaming box next to there bed that woke them up? I looked at the box and it said 7:00. I shrugged off my annoyance at the box and stumbled over to my bathroom. I showered quickly had started getting ready for the day.

I was on Midgard for my birthday which was tomorrow. I spent most of the year on Asgard but every second year I would spend Midgard holiday times on Midgard. Christmas, Easter, Halloween, my birthday and the Avengers birthdays were spent on Midgard one year then the next I celebrated them on Asgard. It was quite confusing at first but eventually, I got used to it.

I put on black denim jeans that were slightly to short due to my long legs. I got a grey shirt that had ACDC on it. I had grown quiet find of the Midgard band after Tony showed them to me. I looked at the clock and quickly grabbed my black leather jacket. I put on my socks and my green converse shoes then got up to leave my room.

I rushed down the hall and made it into the kitchen. My dad had told me to met him there at 8 and I arrived just in time. "Hey dad, what did you want me to see?" I asked while grabbing a plate of bacon and eggs. Yet another Midgard item I enjoyed.

He smiled and pointed the remote at the tv on the wall. Suddenly a catchy song started playing throughout the room. I rolled my eyes but secretly was excited for what was coming. All the Avengers came into the room with big smiled on their faces. I giggled softly and let my dad lead me to a chair that was placed perfectly in front of the tv. The Avengers all stood around me and a video started playing and I could feel my cheeks starting to turn red.

Photos of me from before my mum passed, photos from me in Asgard and all my birthdays, christmases or special holidays stared appearing on the screen. I felt my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

I had changed so much. My once short, straight, black hair was now more brown and had started to curl slightly just like my mothers. My eyes had changed from an emerald green to an aqua colour but they still changed to a jade green when I lost control of my temper. I had grown heaps and struggled to believe I was once so tiny.

I chuckled as videos of the Avengers came on the screen and each person said something nice about me. I watched them all and laughed at a few of them but one of them made me stop and smile. He had been away on a school trip for ages and seeing his face made me so happy. He was my best friend in the whole of Midgard. "She's amazing, beautiful and funny. Everything she does is perfect and I could listen to her laugh forever." Were some of the things he was saying about me. When the videos ended I smiled and thanked everyone for the surprise.

I hugged my dad and went to sit back down but then I heard my favourite voice. "Can I have a hug?" He asked and I turned around to see Spiderman standing in the hallway. I smiled wide and ran over to him.

"Peter!" I yelled as I ran over to him and hugged him with all of my strength. "When did you get back?" I asked him and pulled his mask off so I could look him in the eye.

"Got back late last night. I would have come earlier but Aunt May said I needed rest." He said and I smiled softly at him. We stood there for a while and Tony cleared his throat.

"OI, you too, We have stuff to do today." He said and I rolled my eyes. Tony was right for once.