Chapter 28

Publishing it at 11:11

JARVIS'S POV

Loki was pacing around the living room while the other Avengers were trying to figure out Freya's location. Thor was trying to calm Loki but it wasn't working as Loki was stressed and didn't want to leave Freya in any danger. "Loki, You need to calm down. We will find her and JARVIS is working on finding her." That was true and I was nearly done working it out. Peter was sitting alone with Freya's cat in his arms and tear-stained eyes.

"They took my daughter Tony! She's the only person who I haven't pissed off yet." Loki yelled at Tony who agreed with that statment. Thor went to put a comforting hand on Loki's shoulder but also then nodded in agreement. The other Avengers all murmured in agreement as well which didn't make Loki feel better. Loki rolled his eyes and summoned a dagger and was tossing it in the air then catching it again.

"Mr Stark, I have located the H.Y.D.R.A base where Freya could be." I notified them as I finally managed to find her and Loki stopped pacing. Loki looked at Thor and waved his hand using magic to change into his fighting outfit. Thor nodded and the Avengers started rushing around to get ready to go to the HYDRA base.

Peter looked up slowly but didn't move. He wanted to help but physically couldn't get his body to move. Tony gave him a few reassuring nods that told Peter they would save Freya and he didn't need to worry.

A 2mintues and 43 seconds passed and all the Avenger's where making there way to the H.Y.D.R.A base with a plan forming as they climbed into the jet.

Freya's POV

I threw a knife and pinned the last bad guy to the wall. I had managed to defend myself without killing anyone, yet. I just wanted to go home and would do whatever it took to get home and away from this horrible place. I cracked my neck and continued to sprint down the hall. I saw lots of horrible things that were now encrypted into my brain. I ran to a few more people as I sprinted to the roof. I was still an icy blue with glowing jade green eyes like cats eyes in the dead of night.

I heard the chopping of a jet above so I looked up to see a metallic grey jet coming into my view. It started landing and the Avengers started streaming out of the jet and onto the roof with me. I threw the daggers and they stabbed into the sides of the jet. The Avengers went into the building to take on the HYDRA agents that I hadn't already dealt with.

My dad and I were left on the roof and he wrapped his arms around me in a comforting embrace.

My newfound power made me very aware of any threats but his hug distracted me. I heard the roof door open but I was too late as a bullet ripped its way into the middle of my dads back. Another bullet hit my dad's arm soon followed on with another to his chest. My dad had pushed me out of the way of the bullet as It hit him.

He gasped softly in pain and a single tear fell down his face. "DAD!" I screamed and threw a dagger into the man's head who had thrown the knife at my dad. "HELP!" I screamed and soon heard the Avengers running up the stairs back to the roof.

"Freya! Freya please," My dad said and we fell to the floor landing on our knees. I didn't know what to do so I yelled out to the others to hurry up. "Freya...I...I love you." He said and slowly closed his eyes.

"I... DAD, Noo please," I yelled and held my dad closer to me. The Avengers came to the roof and everything started going in slow motion. They walked around the body of the man I had killed then hurried over to me and my dad. My dad was picked up by Thor and I was grabbed carefully around the waist by Steve. We all hurried into the jet and made our way back to the Avengers Tower. It felt like my head was spinning and took one last at the man who was pushed to the side with a green handled knife in his skull. I muttered that I didn't mean to hurt anyone, that I didn't want to kill anyone but it was too late. I was looking at what I had done.

"It's alright, You did what you had too." I heard Steve say but it was like my head was underwater.

I enjoyed writing this so I hope you liked reading it. Is that weird that I enjoyed writing about Loki getting shot? Either way, it was fun.