Chapter 46

Quick warning/bit of info: I cried when writing this chapter because it reminded me of the people who have passed away in my life and how much fun we had together when they were still alive. This got very cheesy but make sure to spend time with your family before they are gone. Thank you and enjoy.

P.S. Enjoy the end

Loki's POV

What now?
Where do I go?
Should I tell Freya?
Would she hate me for doing this?
I need to get some sort of closure and revenge.

I want my mother back. 

I need my mother back.

Peter's POV

Thor took Freya's hand and began to lead her back inside. "Thor just tell me." She said as we arrived in the living room. The Avengers sensed it was a family moment and went away but I stayed. Freya and I had just kissed and confessed how we felt so I was staying. "Thor, tell me." She said again and crossed her arms once Thor let go of her hand.

Thor looked worried, scared and depressed. Something had happened on Asgard that wasn't part of their plan and he was scared to tell Freya. "Umm, well. Loki, Jane and I went to stop Malekith and not all of us made it back. Jane and I got home but Loki..." He said and I already knew what he meant. By the look on Freyas face, she did too. Loki wasn't coming home. "Loki died fighting for Asgard." He said and hung his head in respect.

Freya started to shake and her eyes started glistening from the tears that were forming. I wanted to hold her and make her feel better but I couldn't. I felt frozen and scared of what was going to happen. She began to turn a deep shade of blue and a chill was radiating from her body. "You lier." She growled looking to the floor. "You utter lier." She said and I heard the sound of a dagger forming. 'Shit' I thought and reached out to help her but also to stop her stabbing Thor.

She stood up and shrugged my hands from her shoulders. She looked at me and the tears in her eyes made me want to cry too. Her grip on the dagger tighten and her hand turned white from the harsh force she was using to hold it. Her breathing got shaky and she threw the dagger into the wall and ran away from us. I went to get up and follow her but Thor stopped me. "You don't wanna get stabbed." He said and we waited a few moments for her to calm down.

I couldn't stop thinking about how she had turned blue. It was beautiful. 

After the others had been told Thor and I went to Freya's room to talk. Freya needed to talk to someone and I hoped we would be good enough. Who she really needed to talk to was her father but he wasn't available anymore. We slowly opened the door to see her hugging Fudge, Tasha Sigyn and the plushy of her father and grandmother while tears streamed down her perfectly imperfect face. I walked in first. "Thor promised me. He said everything would be okay. This isn't okay." She mumbled through the flow of tears in a shaky voice. 

"Freya it's not his fault," I said trying to calm her and I pulled her into a hug. I knew hugs help her and I wanted to calm her but I was of no use at that moment. Thor was helpful. He pulled her into one of his hugs that she enjoyed so much and stroked her hair. He was a bigger man and even though he was mainly muscle he did give good hugs. 

"I did not mean for this to happen, dear Freya. He died saving me and Jane. He died a noble death." He said and continued to stroke her golden brown locks that now blocked her face from the horrible outside world. 

"But you promised," Freya whispered into Thor's shoulder. Thor sighed and replied with a shaky voice that he was clearly trying to steady.

"Yes, I did. I have broken my promise. I'm so sorry Freya." He said and she pulled away. He saw me watched from a distance feeling awkward and motioned for me to come over. She hugged me while Thor backed away. He had important stuff to plan now and Freya still needed comforting.

I did what Thor was doing but as I was a tiny man compared to him it wasn't as effective. "Freya, everything will be okay. I lost my uncle and parents and I cried for ages about it. You are allowed to grieve in any way you need. But things will get easier, look at me now." I said and kissed her forehead. "I have an amazing Aunt, a family of crime fighters and a beautiful girlfriend." I finished hoping to make her feel better. It seemed to work a little bit. "Cry your heart out and we will be here to support you," I said and pulled away a little bit.

"Thank you, Peter." She said and I kissed her on the forehead. We slowly got up and went to her bed. I laid down and she laid next to me with her head resting on my chest. "What am I gonna do?" She asked me and I put my arm around her.

I was unsure what to say but I tried anyway. "Your gonna cry and be sad and probably feel lonely but you will accept his passing and love the times you had with him," I said and she seemed to like that.

"Peter, will you stay with me for a while?" She asked and moved her head to look at me. I nodded and held her tighter. I'll never leave. I thought to myself and soon heard her small snores. I ran my hand threw her hair and listened to her peaceful snores. At least when she's sleeping she can't be depressed, right? 

Time Jump
Tony's POV

We all sat in the living room, shocked. Bruce got up and ran away but i guessed he was trying not to become the Hulk as his neck was turning green. As much as we, well I, disliked Loki we never wanted this to happen. Especially after we met Freya. She was kind, beautiful and, well, a lot like her father in the way that if you annoyed her she would stab you. I once tried to tickle her when she was little but she didn't like it very much and she kicked my shin. Apparently tickling a god while their reading is never a good idea. But right now Freya needed her family now but she didn't have the most important parts. Her parents.

I got up fully determined to help Freya and I ignored the other's questions as I went to her room. I knocked a few times but got no response so I just stormed right in and woke her from her nap. I ignored Peter's questions as I shoved him aside and I ignored Freya's confused looks as I pulled her from the bed and into my arms. I gave her the one thing I needed when my parents died.

A hug...

I know this is a mean way to end this but I'll explain it soon.