Chapter 11

It jumps around a lot in this Chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Freya's POV 

I woke up to the sound of concerned chatter below me. I yawned and looked down to see a congregation of people and the base of the tree I was calling home. I smiled to myself and started packing my things back into the bag that I had taken out the night before. I tied my through my bag over my shoulder and started my way down the tree. The crowd below moved out of the way as I swung down the tree and landed gracefully on the ground. 

"What were you doing up there?" Asked a small, fuller figured lady with anxious eyes. 

"I was sleeping," I stated and gave her a sassy look. "What did it look like?" I asked her kind of teasing her for asking when it was obvious. I smiled then started my journey back to the castle. 

Loki's POV

I hurried down the hall while delight overwhelmed my senses. I arrived at the great doors and saw Freya walking up to the castle. I smiled and ran over to her. "How was the break from royalty?" I asked her. 

A big smile crossed her face but her eyes were sad. "It was refreshing. I'm ready to be apart of the castle...I think. Thank you, dad." She hugged me. I struggled to hug her back. She pulled away from the hug slightly and looked me in the eye. "Are you ok?" she asked.

Thoughts of surprise and shock filled my mind. "Um yes. It's just you have never called me dad before." I blurted out and pulled her back into the hug. "As happy as I am to have you back in my arms...Odin will not be so happy." I said and gave her a soft squeeze.

"No I won't" came a booming voice from behind us. "Freya is not welcome here. She has made a threat upon the throne and will be put in the dungeons till further notice." He said and guards tore Freya away from me. I opened my mouth to protest but he had other plans. "She is going to the dungeons because of you!" he yelled and turned to leave, I stood there watching as the guards dragged my daughter away. Tears rolled down my face as her yells and cries for help filled the air.

"DAD! HELP ME PLEASE?" She yelled but it was like I was hearing it from underwater.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered to myself as I feel to the floor and placed my head in my hands. I let the tears fall.

Freya's POV

I screamed as the guard's snatched me away from my father. They hauled me down the golden halls for ages but I kept on kicking and screaming. We arrived at these stone steps that lead down into the darkness below. They yanked me down the steps and into a long dark corridor that was covered in cells full of criminals.

"DADDY!" I screamed one last time before they threw me into an empty cell. The walls were white with a goldish force field keeping me from walking out. I banged on the force field but it burnt my hands slightly. Tears ran down my face as crawled into the corner then shrunk into a ball. "Mom? I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Forgive me?" I begged myself while holding my knees.

"Freya? Freya?" Someone said and I looked up and saw Frigga standing opposite me. "Freya come here. I need to speak with you." She said with a worried look. "It's an emergency." She finished and I stood up and watched as a small empathetic smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, Queen Frigga?" I asked and placed my hand on the wall to stop from falling.

"First, Please call me Frigga. Or if you would like Grandma. No need for that 'Queen' nonsense. Second, I heard about what happened and I'm so sorry." she said while walking around the cell.

"You're sorry? It should be me who's sorry. I THE ONE STUCK IN HERE!" I shouted and fell back down to the floor.

"It is my displeasure to say that I can not help you at the moment. My husband is in quite a state and has put you where he thinks you are safest." She said and sat on the floor next to me. "I am unsure how long but soon he will get over it and let you out. I promise." She tried reassured me.

"I could have killed him. I could have killed the king." I stuttered through the tears that formed in my eyes.

"Yes, but you didn't. Just hang tight and you'll be..." She began but I put my hand through the hologram and she started to disappear.

"I won't be fine till I get back to my dad."

Thor's POV

I saw Loki fall to his knees and watched as Freya was dragged away from him. I hurried down to where he was but he had already teleported away. I debated whether to go to Loki or to Freya. I hurried to Lokis room to help him and once I arrived I knocked on the door. A heard a small but hopeful whimper from inside then scurrying feet. I went to knock again but the door opened and I gasped at the sight before me.

I had never seen my brother in such a state. Loki stood in front of me with an emotionless face and his room a right mess. "Loki?" I half asked half said. He looked up at me with heartbroken eyes. "Are you alright?" I once again half asked half said. His breathing quickened and his eyes got watery.

"They took her." He said barely audible but still shaking slightly. I took his fragile body in a warm embrace. We went into his room and I closed the door behind us knowing that Loki wouldn't want the kingdom to know of this. "They took her." He whimpered again.

I guided him over to his bed and we sat down. "Loki, listen, everything will be alright." I put my hand on his forehead. He was burning up.

Yes I know he's a Frost Giant but just go with it, please. 

"They took her." He whimpered once more. I hugged him and helped him onto the bed with no struggle. He laid down and closed his eyes gently, whimpering softly. "She didn't mean it." He mumbled and tried to get out of the bed.

"Loki. Get back in the bed." I said and pushed him lightly back into the bed. He flopped down and more tears streamed down his face. I got him comfortable in the bed then stood up carefully.

"Thor?" He asked weakly.

"Yes, Loki?" I replied softly and kindly, knowing I had to be gentle even though I found it hard. I didn't need Loki to be hurt anymore than he already was.

"Help me."