Chapter 27

An early Chapter? What?? Yeah, I have decided to use Wattpad as a distracting from my real life right now. 

I have decided to name her cat Tasha Sigyn of Midgard. It might seem strange but I like it. The cats' nicknames are Tash and Sig. Get ready for some misunderstandings from Natasha.

Time Jump

Freya's POV

I opened my eyes and felt the sting of different pains flowing through my body. 'how'd I get here? Where is here? Where's my dad?'was all I could think about until the man from before came into the room. I thrashed about in the chair and noticed my hands were coved with metal. They clearly got the fact I could summon knives. He pulled something from his back pocket which looked like a really long belt but it began thinner at one end.

He put it on my lap and started connecting these wires and things to my body. I tried to escape the restraints that held me to the chair but it was no use. He picked up the belt and laughed like a psychopath.

Loki's POV

A shaking woke me up. "What?" I asked and sat up soon realising I wasn't in my room. I was lying down on the floor in the middle of the hallway. "What happened?" I asked the person who was shaking me. It was my brother.

"We were attacked but it's over now. J.A.R.V.I.S told me someone got in. You tried to fight?" He asked me and I nodded remembering my failed attempt at stopping the tank of a man.

"WHERES FREYA?!" I yelled and jumped up then rushed to my room. She was nowhere to be found but her damn teddy bear was laying on the floor. "he took her." I mumbled. "He took my daughter." The anger started to well up in me. "HE TOOK HER!" I yelled loud enough for the whole city to hear me. I was getting her back and they had to know that but I felt like my world was crashing down.

Thor's POV

I walked in and gave him an apprehensive side hug. "They took her." He mumbled and once again he looked like a lost kitten. I felt so bad and led him to his bed as I could feel his legs wobbling.

Speaking of a kitten I heard a small 'meow' from under his bed. We both stopped for a moment like the earth had stopped for a moment. I looked under the bed and saw a turquoise shell cat. I picked the cat and put it on Loki's lap. "Peter gave her this kitten as an early birthday gift," Loki mumbled and I put the cat on his lap. He seemed to enjoy the kitten on his lap.

I didn't know what to do or say so I did what I used to when we were kids. I sat down next to him then he laid down to rest his head on my lap. I rubbed his lower back and sung an Asgardian lullaby softly hoping it would calm him down like it did when he was bullied. He fell asleep in my arms but was holding onto me and the kitten so I couldn't move.

He didn't show love towards me or Odin but to our mother, his daughter and his dead beloved, he never stopped showering them with the love and affection he craved. I knew he loved me, in his own strange way, but does he know I love him?

Freya's POV

"GET UP!" Someone yelled and I jerked awake. I felt a sting on my cheek which told me I had been slapped a few times. "Come on kid." They said and grabbed my handcuffed hands then started to drag me along the hall. I yelled out and tried to fight him.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled and tried to summon a knife to fight him with but I couldn't. I thought about everyone in the Avengers tower that could have helped me if only they knew where I was. I didn't even know where I was. I wanted my kitten, I wanted to be safe in the Avengers Tower, I wanted to be able to use my magic, I wanted to throw my hands around Peter but most importantly I wanted my dad.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my magic and getting it to work. Come on please, please, magic work I thought to myself. I felt myself turning an icy blue and a small dagger formed in my hand. I smirked and opened my eyes making the man looked at me confused.

"How the hell..." He began as he saw how much I had changed physically. but I didn't let him finish. I raised my hand that held the dagger and cut his arm making him let go. I then stabbed him a few times to ensure he wouldn't get back up. I summoned another dagger in my hand and started fighting all the people who came up to me. A few disarmed me but I just summoned more and continued to fight hoping to all the gods in Valhalla that I would survive and go home.