Chapter 20

Hey, I'm unsure how to continue this story. Should HYDRA come? Should she do things that earth children do? Should a do a time jump to when she's a teen? Should Loki teach her magic? Suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Feya's POV

Having a full stomach made me very tired so my dad and I headed to bed. Sitting in the crisp bed was two sets of soft pyjamas one to fit me and one to fit my dad. A note fell out from underneath the clothes and I read: 

I hope these fit you both. If you leave your clothes outside your door then they will be washed and dried for you tomorrow.  Good night

I smiled and went to the bathroom to shower and change. When I finished I brushed my dark hair and it lay in small ringlets. I looked for a toothbrush and I found a small box that had unopened toothbrushes and toothpaste. I did my teeth and ran to the bed jumping on it making my dad gasp and nearly fall from the bed. 

"Freya!" He yelled and can me an angry look. I looked to the floor in a silent apology, "Sorry." He muttered and we both climbed into the bed. I wanted to hug him good night and I think he noticed.  

He turned into his Jotunheim form and touched me. I turned blue like him and he hugged me happily. "How?" I asked and sunk into his arms. 

"Well, when you were born I put I spell on you so that you would always stay in Asgardian form and never change to your Jotunheim form. Clearly, I didn't do such a good job if you have turned Jotunheim at school. I figured out that if I removed the spell and we are both in Jotunheim form then it would be alright." He explained actually giving me more questions than answers. He let me go and lay down in the bed. I grabbed the teddy bear bruce gave me, I decided to call it fudge, then I did the same and we both fell asleep rather quickly. 

Dream

My mum and I spun around holding each other's hand as the sun shone above us. Our laughter sailed around the yard as we fell to the floor, barely breathing properly. We watched the clouds and pointed out shapes in them. Abruptly the clouds started turning a storm cloud grey and I went to look at my mum but she was gone. I called out for her as the rain started pelting down on my once perfect world. I ran to the back door and searched the house but she was nowhere to be seen. Small tears formed in my eyes as I ended my search and fell to my knees. A dark figure came over to me with a weapon of some kind clutched in their battered hand. They grasped my shirt and pulled me to stand in front of him. They dragged me to the back yard and chucked me to the ground. They held the knife above my head and begun to bring it down... 

Awake

I sat up and my breathing sharp and shallow. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle the noise I was making. I took a deep breath and held my head in my hands. I sighed then laid back down on the bed. I looked at the roof but then looked at my dad. His peaceful, sleeping figure lay next to me and he was snoring softly. I smiled then closed my eyes and snuggled into his arms then let exhaust take over once again. 

Time Jump

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs bumping into my dad. "Well good morning to you too." He said and sat up. I climbed out of the bed and ran to the door and opened it remembering the note from last night. Sitting at outdoor was a small basket that held our clothes from the day before. They smelt like the first day of spring but felt like the cosiness of winter. I went to the bathroom and got dressed then handed my dad his. He nodded in thanks then went to change himself. I decided to not tell anyone of my nightmares as that's all they were. Right? Just nightmares.  

I went to the door and opened it to see Nat and Clint walking past. I smiled at them and they smiled in response. I decided to follow them for a little bit to see if they would show me to a kitchen. We arrived in the main room where most of the Avengers were sitting and chatting softly. I noticed that Steve wasn't there and I felt bad about the last time I talked to him. 

I smiled at them all and they smiled back. "Good morning avengers." I said and murmurs of 'good morning' came from them all. I went to the kitchen table to grab some food but sadly couldn't reach the plates that were in a high cupboard.  I was dragging a chair over to the cupboard when I saw a boy I didn't know standing in front of me. 

"Oh, Hello." He said and I looked up at him. His brown eyes matched his curly hair that framed his face. His smile was wide and he held out his hand that did not have his plate of food. His eyes seemed excited in general but I could tell he was dreading something that was to come later. "I don't believe we've met." He said in a sweet american accent that made me smile a little. I was shy but he kneeled down and looked at me. "I'm Peter." He said and I finally shook his hand. 

"I'm Freya," I said deciding that I liked him and that we would do me no harm. He smiled and stood up then handed me a plate that he got from the cupboard. I blushed slightly and took the plate. "Thanks," I said and went back to the kitchen table to get some food. 

"No worries," He said then whispered something to me, "I have to help Tony reach things sometimes." He said with a smirk then left and sat down with the others. I giggled at his whisper then joined them at the table with my plate and cutlery in my hands.