Chapter 45

Okay so this is my attempt at romance but as I have never experienced it for myself I don't know much about it. If you hate it tell me and I'll edit it. Thanks and enjoy.

Freyas POV

I thought for a moment and felt sacred. What did he mean? Was he okay? Why was this what he was doing? I shook my head and told myself everything would be fine. I just had to figure out the clues to find him and this strange surprise he had.

The first clue read: Where you first saw your mothers dream.

I took a moment to think about what he meant. My mother's dream was Midgard and I first landed on Midgard in the biggest park in New York so I started running there. I ran out of the cafe and to the beautiful park and went to the bridge that went over the crystal water. I looked around and saw a Jade coloured envelope stuck to the side of the bridge. I took it and opened it to see another clue for me to read.

The second clue read: Where you first saw the glowing disco ball.

I thought for a moment and remembered what I called the disco ball of Midgard...The Avengers Tower. I smiled, chuckled and ran to the Tower. Before stepping inside I looked around the front. After looking for a while I found another jade envelope taped to the window. I pulled it off and opened it.

The Third clue read: Where you called the Avengers by their emotions.

I almost instantly knew what he meant by that and I blushed. On my first day, I upset most of the Avengers by calling them strange names. Natasha was 'firey lady', Bruce was 'sad man', Clint was 'angry man' while Steve was 'heartbroken man'. Since then I had come to understand why Steve looked so heartbroken and why he did what he did when he heard me call him that.

He had been trapped in ice for many years and when he was found he was very unfamiliar with the world around him. Everything was strange to him and he soon found the love of his life was old and close to death. 

I entered the main room to see Natasha and Tony sitting on the lounge. I thought about asking them but decided better of it. I should save my questions. I searched and soon found a jade envelope behind a pot plant. It was hiding like I had done that day.

The fourth clue read: Where you marvelled at Midgard

Where I marvelled at Midgard? What the hell does that mean. I asked myself hoping the answer would come to me. It did and I ran to my room. I looked around a saw a jade envelope stuck to the wall near the control panel for the blinds. I excitedly opened the envelope and read the next clue.

The fifth clue read: Where you first met me.

I smiled to myself and thought about that day. Peter had helped me reach something from a cupboard that was to tall for me. I ran to the kitchen and started opening cupboards. I soon found an envelope sitting on top of some plates. I grabbed it and read it.

The sixth clue read: Where you first learnt about Midgard technology.

I knew he meant the TV and how I managed to turn it on. I chuckled and ran to the living room. I pushed past Nat and Tony's legs to have a look around. The clue was stuck under the coffee table.

The Seventh clue read: Where you cried over plushies

I chuckled remembering that morning. I had cried over getting plushies of my family and clearly I knew where to go. I ran to my room and looked at the plushies. There was an envelope tucked into the arms of the Spider-Man plushie. I chuckled and opened it.

The eighth clue read: where we parted the night away. Sort of.

I chuckled and ran to the aftermath of the party last night. There was loads of people in there cleaning up the glass, liquor and other mystery liquids that I was glad I didn't have to go near. I went around the room and couldn't find anything untill Tasha Sigyn walked into the room. She had an envelope tied to her collar and I had to run to catch her. I picked her up, with great difficultly, and took the letter.

The ninth clue read: Where you met Tasha Sigyn.

As I ran threw the tower every room I pasted was empty which was strange. I thought at least one person would be in the kitchen. Someone was always eating.

I ran to the roof but heard music as I reached the steps. It was amazing and it became louder as I pushed open the roof door.  Peter was standing in a black suit with his hair flowing in the light breeze.  He looked beautiful in the sunlight that was beaming on him like a spotlight. The other Avengers were standing behind him with bright smiles on their faces. "Hello, Freya. How did you like the treasure hunt?" He asked.

"Well it was fun and I'm glad you were the treasure," I replied and smiled at him. I was struggling to hide my smile and the blush on my cheeks. 

I walked over to him and pulled him to a tight hug. He was slightly taller than me so my head was against his shoulder. I pulled away and seemed to forget the others were just there.

"May I?" I asked him and he nodded but looked a little confused. I connected our lips in a perfect kiss which shocked Peter but I could tell he was enjoying it.

I broke away and blushed. He was doing the same. I liked to the floor and laughed softly. " That was long over due." Said Tony and I laughed even more.

"Thanks guys. I love you all so much. I just wish my dad and uncle could have been here." I said and Peter held me in his arms. His arms were resting on my waist and I had my head on his chest.

"About that..." Said the vocie I knew as Uncle Thor. I turned around and saw him walking over to us. "I have something to tell you..."

Peter's POV during the roof scene.

This is just for fun don't hate me plz

Omg she's coming. I can't do this.
What is she doesn't feel the same? I started to freak out in my mind. I had taken up Freya's and the Avengers day for this. I had a poem written for her but I froze when I saw her. Even after running into around the tower and New York she still looked great.

I marvelled at her and couldn't help but smile. We talked for a second before she pulled me into a loving hug. I could feel my palms getting a little sweaty and I started blushing.

"May I?" She asked which confused me but I wanted to know what she meant. I nodded and she pulled her lips to mine.

Omg, she likes me back.