Chapter 35

Last realm change for a while. Again apologise for so many. Also sorry this is late. It was meant to be up yesterday.

Loki's POV in the afternoon

I was reading my book for the fifth time that day when my mother appeared in front of me. She clearly had something new to tell me but couldn't because as she went to speak a guard came in and told her the main healer wanted her presence. She nodded, sad farewell to me, then followed the guard away. 

Just as she did that other guard came in with more prisoners. They were all put into a cell just opposite me. I decided it best not to talk to them much as it could get me into more trouble if I did. They started causing a fuss and one with horns started glowing a deep red and broke threw the barrier that was stopping us from escaping. 

He started freeing everyone but when he came to me he stopped. He seemed to judge me for being so skinny and non-threatening. I looked at the mess of people at the right staircase. Feeling checking I decided some advice won't hurt anyone. "You might want to take the stairs to the left," I said and watched as he walked down to the left. 

Many hour's before

Freya's POV 

Thor explained everything to me and I could barely believe it. "So if I don't learn to control my powers I could hurt people. How do I learn to control it?" I asked and started pacing the room. I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't and my first thought was hurting Peter. I didn't want to accidentally hurt Peter, My dad or any of my family for that matter. 

"We will need to figure out the source for your power and what causes the glowing." He said and I nodded in understanding. I turned around to face him and we both stopped pacing. I gave him a look that said Why the hell you know all this? He gave me a strange grin then told me. "My brother went through similar and our mother told me about it. I was jealous of his powers when we were children." 

"Only when you were children or...?" I said and gave him a teenager look and pointed my finger at him in a sassy way. He glared at me, "Anyway, What am I suppose to do?" I asked him, "I've got people to look after," I added and started pacing again. Peter, Tasha Sigyn, The other Avengers, My Asgardian family and my dad, if I ever saw him again. 

"When did you start to glow during the fight with Nat?" He asked and I thought for a moment. I thought back to about an hour ago: I had anger, fear, worry and despair in my mind and figured I could let it out on Nat during the fight. I took a deep breath and stepped forward to begin the fight. It was like something took over my body and I was stuck with no control over my movements. "My anger, fear, worry and despair and it was like I lost control of my own body," I said remembering everything of that moment. 

"Strong emotions, Sounds about right." He said and I gave him a confused look. "Loki's power was caused by deep emotions. Sadly the main emotion was loneliness and anger." He said and I understood.  My dad had told me about his childhood and his true parentage when I had been very upset about my mother. It had calmed me even though it was a very sad story. 

It made me feel better knowing that I wasn't alone with being from the Jotunheim. "Yeah, he told me," I said and we both looked to the floor for a moment. "Umm so who can help me figure this out?" I asked and sat down next to him on my bed. 

"My Mother," He said with a slight smile. "You will need to pack your things and come back to Asgard. We leave in two days." He stated and left my room with a slightly worried look on his face. I didn't want to go but I knew I had to.  

We only got to Midgard a few days ago. Good god, I was sick of travelling via Bifrost. "Okay..." I mumbled and fell backwards onto my bed. Tasha Sigyn came over to me and sat down on my lap purring softly. "Traveling by Bifrost gets old real quick Tasha," I mumbled and stroked her back. 

Time Jump

I put the last of my travelling belongings in my bag and threw it at the door. I landed next to it and slumped into a heap. I left my room and went down to the kitchen to grab some comfort food.

Steve and Clint were sitting in the kitchen and were chatting about a fight. I knew that they were talking about my fight with Nat. New's travelled really fast in the Avengers tower. It was like living with the teenage mean girls I had read about in books. They both looked at me but with different expressions. Steve looked worried and sorry for me while Clint looked pissed and like he wanted to rip the eyes from my head. 

I just glared back at him and summoned a knife. I didn't use it one them and instead threw it at a cupboard. I went to that cupboard and opened it up using the knife as the handle.

They both looked away from me. I was not in the mood for their judging glares. I grabbed the cereal and made myself some. I didn't care that it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I wanted food and I had already eaten the ice cream last night.  I took my bowl, and the knife, back to my room and sat down on my lounge and turned on the TV. I stabbed my knife into the table and began to eat trying not to let sadness consume me once again.