Chapter 17

Sorry about this being later than usual but shit kept happening. I hope you enjoy it. Also sorry if you get confused in this chapter. 

Freya's POV

I darted back behind my dad hoping to all the Gods above that the tall women with fiery hair but ice for eyes didn't see me. She had a leather tight fitted suit on and her hair was flowing down like a fire waterfall. An average height man with nicely cut hair walked over to the fiery woman and he even had a similar suit on but his hand no sleeves and you could see his muscles. He had similar eyes to the fiery woman but he had more hatred in them when he looked at my dad.

"This is Clint, Bruce, Steve and I'm Natasha." She said gesturing to the correct person then she turned to look they way Tony had gone. "And that was Tony." I poked my head out just enough that they could have been seen if they bothered to look. The angry man followed the fiery lady's eyes until he was looking at where I had poked my head out just moments before.

"Why you telling him our names. I'm sure he knows them." The angry man asked looking back at Loki and giving him a death stare because of past events.

"I wasn't telling him." The Fiery Lady sassed back looking straight at me. I stayed hidden for a little while and I heard them talking. "Loki want to introduce us to your guest." The fiery lady instructed my father and he took a step to the side revealing me trying my best to hide. 

"This is Freya. She is umm..." He started but trailed off not knowing how to explain the situation. "Freya say hi to the Avengers." He added quickly giving me a small encouraging pat on the back.

"Hello, I'm Freya LokiDottir," I muttered and stepped back to hide behind my dad. 

"I'm Natasha Romanoff. Nice to met you." The fiery lady said kneeling and put her hand out for me to shake it. I looked at my dad and he gave me a reassuring nod. I shook her hand expecting it to turn blue but neither one of our hands did. I let out a breath a didn't know I was holding. "Wanna help me bet the boys tomorrow? We have to train and I would love some help showing these boys who's boss." She whispered to me and I nodded excitedly and she smirked. 

"I'm Steve Rogers. Nice to met you Freya." Said a super muscly man with blond hair and piercing sea-green eyes that turned blue as the light hit them. His smile and eyes told me that he was happy but deep down he missed someone with all of his heart. He wore a black and dark blue checked shirt with blue pants that were a perfect fit for him. "If you don't mind me asking, How old are you?" He asked walking over to me. 

"I turned 10 yesterday," I replied with a small giggle. I turned to my dad and whispered, "I liked him." My dad smiled and sighed softly. "Nice to met you both too also?" I said not entirely sure what to say. 

"I'm Bruce Banner. Do you like science?" Asked a nicely dressed man with small wire glasses hanging off the button of his dark purple shirt. His styled hair matched his dark brown eyes but his eyes had a hint of sadness in them. I shrugged as I didn't know much about this 'science' that he spoke of. He nodded then smiled at my dad. "Sorry about Tony. He's still a bit cranky at you for throwing him out the window." 

My dad looked down to the ground and mumbled, "Yeah sorry about that." I looked at the sad man and he smiled shyly at me. Everyone went to the lounge and sat down. Fiery lady and Angry man started talking while Sad man started tinkering with a small device he pulled from his pocket. My dad nodded at me and we went to sit with them. The heartbroken man looked at a small rectangle box that was placed on a see-through table. He picked it up and looked at it as though he wasn't one hundred per cent sure how to use it. 

He let out a frustrated sigh and put it back on the table. I picked it up and clicked the most colourful button. It was a bright green button that had a circle with a stick in the top. Suddenly the big black rectangle that was attached to the wall lit up the room. The heartbroken man smiled, "I'm relatively new to this stuff too. In my day they weren't as high tech like this. It had a few buttons on the side of it." He said and I gave him the little box. 

"Mr Banner. Tony has asked for your attendance in the tech lab." Said a strange voice that I remembered was J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Sad man stood up slowly and put what he was tinkering with back in his pocket.  

"Right. Tell him I'm on my way." Said the Sad man and he walked out of the room and disappeared down the hall. 

Bruce's POV

I walked down the hall towards the tech lab to see what Tony wanted with me. I arrived at the tech lab and pushed the door open. "Tony? What do you need me for?" I asked him and peeked at what he was looking at. 

"Do you think that I should miniaturize the..." He answered but I interrupted him.  

"That's not what you called me in here for. Even if you did you wouldn't listen to me anyway." I said and he looked at me and knew that I saw right through his ruse. "Why did you call me in here?" I asked again.

"Do you trust him?" He questioned and flung his screwdriver onto the table. I looked at him confused hoping to get more out of him. "Do you trust Loki? We can't fight him." He added and tried to hide his worry. 

"I trust him because last time he was being mind-controlled and he told me he's sorry for throwing you out the window," I said and glanced over the blueprints that were spread across the table. "Look. The first sign of him having hostile intentions we can kick him out. Agreed?" I finished trying to convince Tony that Loki could stay. 

"Yeah, I guess." He muttered and went back over to his work. 

"Besides he has a daughter so he will want somewhere to keep her safe," I added and quickly headed to the door.

"Yeah, I guess..." He began but then he shot up straight. "WAIT WHAT!" He screeched but I was already out the door and halfway back to the living room.