Chapter 21

I'm gonna put things at the top of my chapters. I hope you enjoy them.

Loki's POV

I changed and walked out of mine and Freya's room. I could hear her giggle about something as I made my way down the hall towards them. Her giggle always made me smile and be proud I could make up lost time with her. I found her sitting next to Peter Parker and the other Avengers. She seemed happy enough and I hoped they won't bring up any more about last time I was here. I noticed Steve wasn't there and I wondered where he had got to. I shook it from my mind and went to my daughter. "What you eating?" I asked her and she smiled. 

"They call it bacon. It's amazing." She said putting more in her mouth. I smiled at got up to get myself some food too. A went back and sat down in the last available chair which was a wooden one with a grey small cushion on it. It wasn't comfortable but it was the only one left. I sat down and managed to get into an alright position. I ate my breakfast and everyone else talked but we were soon interrupted by Nick Fury entering the room. 

"Training is important to guys." He said slightly fed up with them all but they just moaned and groaned about it. Freya jumped up and put her plate on a side table them went over to Nat. She whispered something that I didn't manage to hear. Both her and Nat smiled the stood up leaving all of us boys to wonder what they were up to. 

"That's not good," said Clint standing up and heading to his bedroom to change into his suit as he was still in his PJs. Murmurs of agreement came from the others but I just smiled. Freya looked so much like her mum and I loved seeing that mischievous look in her eyes as she was so clearly plotting something. 

Freya's POV

"Come on," said Nat as she guided me along the halls towards her room. She opened her door and stepped inside. I followed her to see her gorgeous room that was similar to mine. Hers just had a darker colour scheme. She went to her wardrobe and pulled out a small black outfit that obviously didn't fit her anymore. "Try this on." She said and handed the outfit to me. 

"Okay," I replied and went to her bathroom to change. I got into it easily and looked in the mirror. It looked just like the one she already had just in a smaller size. I heard her call for me to hurry up and I stepped out of the bathroom. She smiled. 

"Fits like a glove." She said then went over to me. "Speaking of," She added and held out a pair of black gloves that had streaks of green down the sides. "Like them?" She asked and helped me put them on. 

"They are lovely. Thank you for the outfit." I said and looked in a mirror she had hanging on her wall. 

"Don't worry about it. Not like it fits me anymore." She replied and stood next to me. I smiled and we headed to the training room where we were going to put our plan into action.

Time Jump

Everyone was standing in the training room, some had crossed their arms- annoyed they had to do this- while others simply talked to each other about how much they didn't want to do this right now. "God now there's two off them," Clint groaned and smiled softly. I giggled and Nat took me to the side of the room where we waited for Nick to start it. He paired us off but refused to let me join as I was 'just a kid.' I was furious but decided that getting cranky wouldn't help me right now. It was just going to prove his point. I could feel my eyes turning a deep jade so I turned away from the others trying to control the anger I felt towards Nick Fury at that moment.  

Nick shouted and the team started fighting each other. Natasha was paired with Steve, Tony was with Bruce and Clint was with Peter.  They were all fighting with no weapons of any sort and I could tell who didn't need the weapons to beat each other. Nat and Steve were almost perfect team to fight but it was clear that Nat was winning. Tony and Bruce both seemed a little out of their depth but Tony was slowly getting the upper hand. Peter was beating Clint as Clint was used to fighting with his bow. It didn't help Clint that Peter was at least 25 years younger. 

Clint did his signal for Peter to stop so that he could catch his breath. Peter stopped and Clint fell to the floor and Nat sent a worried look but I could tell that underneath she was giggling softly. 

I sighed and went over to Peter. Nick wasn't looking so I used the minimal knowledge on fighting I had and knocked Peter over. He landed on his tail bone with a gasp and a groan soon followed. I giggled then went back to the wall and leant on it. Nat sent me a 'good on you' look and continued to beat Steve's arse.