Chapter 16

I'm a little unsure about this chapter but I hope you like it. Enjoy.

Loki's POV

"You alright," I asked her and she nodded softly but kept her eyes closed tightly.

"Where are we?" She asked and once again her grip on my hand tightened. She pulled her sleeves down to cover her hands and she started swaying from side to side. I knew those sighs all to well. I squeezed her hand in an attempt to reassure her.  

"Why don't you look," I answered back and she took a moment before slowly opened her eyes. We stood on a bridge that went over a river of crystal blue water. Autumn trees swayed in the cold, refreshing breeze. Soft chattering flowed through the air along with the kites that some children pulled along. A wide smile appeared on her face. "We are on Midgard. Your mother always wanted to come here." I said and she looked at me with her beautiful light jade eyes.

She hugged me, "It's beautiful. Thank you, dad." She said and looked up to me. "My mum told me about Midgard. I just wish she was here with me." She mumbled the last bit as a single tear dropped to the floor. "I miss her," She finished and a small tear trickled down her face.

"I know. I miss her too." I answered and gave her a small side hug. I wiped her tear away softly, "I have one more surprise, Allons-y."

Again? Hehehe. :p

"Another one?" She asked and looked up at me. I nodded and took her hand then started walking towards the secret destination.

Time Jump

Freya's POV

My dad pulled me along and I griped my bag. A blindfold appeared on my eyes and I started to freak out. "Dad," I questioned and soon felt my dad's hand leave mine. "Dad!" I screamed as a panic attack started to creep its way onto me. I held out my hand trying to find my dad's hand.

"Freya. It's alright. I'm just here." He answered and I felt his hand grab mine. "It's just a blindfold so that you don't see the surprise until its ready." He began to guide me along. We walked for ages but suddenly he stopped and put his hands on my shoulders. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah,"  I muttered and he took the blindfold off. In front of me stood the tallest building I had ever seen. The sun made the building glow as it reflected off the glass. It looked like a magnificent disco ball. A massive 'A' was being built onto the front of the tower. "Wow," I mumbled under my shaky breath. I stood stunned at the sensational view that was in front of me. 

"Come on." He said and started guiding me into the glowing building. He pushed open the glass doors and a voice came from above. 

"Good Morning Prince Loki and Princess Freya. I have alerted the Avengers that you are both here." I looked up at the roof, freaking out, and I tightened my grip making us both stop walking. 

"What was that?" I whispered to him and he laughed like there was no tomorrow.  "Daaad," I sneered and gave him a small slap on the arm to stop him from laughing at me. 

"That's J.A.R.V.I.S. He is like an electronic butler sort of thing. He basically runs the tower." My dad answered and smiled trying his hardest to explain. 

"I am J.A.R.V.I.S. It stands for 'Just A Rather Very Intelligent System' and I am an artificial intelligence. I was built by Mr Tony Stark and was named after Edward Jarvis who served Howard Stark. I..." He said but my father interrupted him with all the sass he could muster up. 

"Nobody asked for your life story." I giggled then smiled worriedly not sure where to look now that there was a mysterious voice around me.

"Hello J.A.R.V.I.S. How are you?" I asked deciding to treat him like an Asgardian, well human. 

"I am artificial intelligence and do not feel emotions but the weather is nice and I have no word of an attack coming so let's say I am good." He responded and I sighed then whispered to myself 'No attacks. that's good'. "I'll take you to the Avengers. Hope in." As he finished speaking the nearest elevator opened with a soft ping and we stepped inside. 

J.A.R.V.S. POV 

I called all of the Avengers to the lounge room so that they can meet Loki Odinson and Freya LokiDottir. 

'Dottir' is Daughter for Norse Gods. Thor and Loki are 'Odinson' and from what I could find 'Dottir' is like that but for the daughters. If this is wrong, inform me and I shall fix it for future times. Just in case you were wondering. 

Tony, Bruce, Clint, Natasha and Steve had been making casual conversation when I opened the elevator and the two Asgardians stepped out and all the Avengers turned to face them. A small 'eek' came from Freya and she jumped behind her father hoping the 'strangers' hadn't seen her. They hadn't yet. 

"Hello everyone," Loki announced trying to break the awkward silence that was rising.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tony sassed at Loki while clearly wishing he could death stare me for letting them in. "Why does everyone think they can just move into my house." He said not wanting an answer while also throwing his hands in the air in defeat.

"Tony, Come on, last time he was mind-controlled. He's not right now." Said Steve trying to calm Tony and stop him from attacking Loki. "Your not right?" he asked and Loki nodded softly to confirm that he was not currently mind-controlled. 

Freya popped her head from behind Loki's leg. Nobody seemed to notice except for Natasha who smiled at her. This was the first time I had on my records of her giving a genuine smile to anyone besides Clint. Bruce sat staring at Loki and Clint rolled his eyes like an annoyed teenager. "Natasha? What are you looking at?" Clint questioned finally noticing that Natasha wasn't looking at Loki's face but closer to his hip.  

"Well..." She began and stepped over to Clint and Bruce. She shot Steve a 'Get here now' Look and Steve brought Tony to the others. Tony never broke the creepy eye contact with Loki. 

They whispered about something together occasionally looking over to Loki and Freya. Of course, I could tell you what they were saying but that would be considered rude.

Natasha managed to convince the boys to let Loki and Freya stay without giving away that little Freya was still hiding behind her father.  

Mumbles came from the group and Natasha nodded and sighed 'Boys' to her self as they broke from the group huddle. "Loki you may stay as long as you don't hurt anyone," Tony said and Natasha elbowed his side and he continued. He mumbled something under his breath then left to go to his lab. 

"This is Clint, Bruce, Steve and I'm Natasha." She said gesturing to the right person then she turned to look they way Tony had gone. "And that was Tony." She added and pointed after him a little.  Freya poked her head out just enough that she could have been seen if they bothered to look. 

"Why you telling him our names. I'm sure he knows them." Clint asked giving Loki a death stare.

"I wasn't telling him." Natasha sassed back looking straight at Freya.