💛💚🖤Thank You All SO Much🖤💚💛

Hey Guys,

How are you all? 

As of today I officially have 1k reads on this fanfic. I'm freaking out. Thank you all so much for reading and Voting on my story. I know that 1k reads may not be the best achievement but I'm bloody happy. I really appreciate you guys reading my FanFic. Thank you to @CapnJackHarkness for being so helpful and kind. You stood by me when I was a complete idiot on here which I'm not afraid to admit to. I was very silly at the beginning. 

I have gained a bit more confidence thanks to you all. Thank you all for everything and would like to give you all and electronic hug (Hopefully that doesn't sound weird as hell). I would have scarped this book if I hadn't gotten the reads I have because I believed it to be shit but maybe it's not as bad as I thought it was. 

I have a few more FanFic ideas and was wondering if you wanted me to post them? I have Sherlock's Daughter one, An Avengers Daughter one and A Johnlock one-shots one. At the moment they are just Ideas but they each have one or two chapters of planning. Should I post one and if so which one first? I can have it ready in a few days probably. 

You guys are amazing and I appreciate you all.

Bye