Chapter 18

Sorry, this one is really short but I wanted to end the chapter the way I did. I hope you enjoy it anyway. 

Loki's POV

I heard an angry yell come from the direction that Bruce was now basically running from. "Tony knows." He added and quickly made Natasha and Clint rise. Steve shot up and headed down the way Bruce just came from. 

"HE HAS WHAT! AND SHE'S HERE!" I heard Tony scream. Steve's caring voice was clearly calming Tony as his yelling slowly stopped. "Fine they can both stay but I don't trust either of them." Tony's voice was carried down the hall followed by a relieved sigh from Steve. 

"Don't worry Freya. He's got a temper sometimes." Said Natasha and she put her hand on Freya's shoulder and she flinched a little. Freya's eyes were turning a dark jade and she tried to pull the sleeves of her imaginary jumper down. "I won't let him upset you." She whispered to her and she nearly instantly calmed down but her eyes stayed a very deep Jade. 

"You deciding to be nice to someone for a change?" Clint said and looked sceptically at Natasha. Natasha's glare was enough to make Clint regret what he said. "Sorry," He mumbled and looked at Steve who was bring Tony back into the living room. 

"Name?" was all Tony said when he saw Freya. 

She replied in a soft and weak voice, "F...Freya L...Lokidottir." She stuttered and refused to look him in the eye. I nudged her trying to encourage her to continue. "Nice to met you?" She stuttered but it sounded more like a question than a statement. 

Tony's expression changed almost completely and he went up to Freya. "We should get you a change of clothes. Asgardian clothes will get you stares. Tomorrow?" He asked and Freya nodded uncertainly. He nodded and disappeared to his lab once more.  

Freya's POV

I calmed and looked at my dad. "He is Tony?" He nodded. "He's scary. I don't like him much. I like Fiery Lady and Heartbroken man the most. Angry man worries me but Sad man makes me sad for him." I whispered but clearly not quiet enough. 

A chorus of questions filled the air. They all looked at me wanting answers. "Care to explain." My dad said. It was defiantly an instruction. 

"Fiery Lady," I said and pointed to the lady with fire for hair. She smiled and seemed to like her new found nickname. "Sad man," I said and pointed to the guy with the wire glasses. He gave me a small unhappy smile. "Angry man." I pointed to the man with the leather outfit with no sleeves. He was now carrying an apple that he must have grabbed when I wasn't looking. 

"So that means..." Fiery Lady said and looked at the only man left. I nodded softly. "Heartbroken man," She repeated in a soft voice and the room fell into a sorrowful quiet...