Fifty-eight

After everything was over and the maids and butlers clean up everything, Mabel and I was in the kitchen drinking tea

After everything was over and the maids and butlers clean up everything, Mabel and I was in the kitchen drinking tea. "Are you ok?". Mabel asked. "I'm fine". I replied. "Really?". Mabel says and I turn to her. "You expect me to believe that you're ok after seeing a gun fight, dead bodies and tons of blood".

"I'm not one of them". I told her. "So, I'm fine". I said. "Fine, I'll drop it". Mabel says. "Thank you". I smiled at her. "Where's Mr. Lee?". I asked. "Dad is...". "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!?!". We jumped hearing Mr. Lee's angry voice. "WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING THINK!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE IT!?!".

"He... Sounds furious". I said. "Who is he screaming at? Do you know?". I asked. "Yoongi". Mabel said. "What?". I gasped. "He's yelling at Yoongi". Mabel said. "Why!?!". I yelled. "This was his fault". Mabel said. "Yoongi didn't know that this was going to happen!". I shouted. "But he knew his enemies will do anything to get you".

"He still didn't know how bad this was! He shouldn't be blame for this! That's not fair!". I yelled. "We're not blaming him, he just... Should have been more careful, that's all". Mabel said. "He should know that people will follow him and him coming here was a big risk". Mabel said. "He still shouldn't be yelled at". I crossed my arms.

"So what should I do?". Mr. Lee walks in saying. "Told him what happen instead of screaming". I told him. "His little visit almost put you in danger". Mr. Lee said. "Almost". I pointed out. "You all took care of it, so what's was the point of screaming at him AFTER the problem was dealt with?". I looked at him. "He was at fault Jimin". Mr. Lee says.

"At fault?". I chuckled. "Was he his fault for coming here to see me? To see if I was ok?". I asked. "Was it his fault to come and see me cause he missed me?". I said. "Jimin...". "He knows that he fucked up! You don't have to push it further down his throat!". I yelled. "He already apologized to me for all of this! Isn't that enough!?!". I shouted.

"How care you blame him for this shit!?! HE DIDN'T DO ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE! SO DON'T BLAME HIM!". I screamed. "Jimin...". "I'm going to sleep". I walked out the kitchen and went to my room.

 I walked out the kitchen and went to my room

I locked my door and jumped on the bed and started crying. "I... I don't blame you Yoongi". I sniffed. "I believe you". I choked out.

"I trust you".