Eighty-eight

(Big bang's Taeyang)

"Jimin right?". The man asked. "I am whatever the FUCK you want me to be". I said and the man raises his brow at me. "You... Don't know who I am do you?". He asked. "Nope". I said. "I'm Taeyang... A sugar daddy godfather". He says. "You trying to make me yours or what?". I asked. "I am not". Taeyang said.

"Damn it". I groaned. "So what do you want?". I asked. Taeyang pulls out his phone and puts it on the table. "Call him". Taeyang said. "Absolutely not". I said. "Do it or I will". Taeyang says. "Are you threatening me good sir?". I tilt my head. "No, I'm telling you to do something". Taeyang said and I giggled. "You really don't know me well sweetie". I said.

"Look... Yoongi is really messed up right now cause he...". "And what about me?". I glared at him. "No one gives a damn about my fucking feelings in all this!". I yelled. "I'm the one that should be miserable NOT HIM!". I screamed. "Everyone is taking his side! Everyone wants me to go talk to him and for what!?!". I yelled.

"He's the one in the wrong! Not me!". I huffed. "Jimin... What are you talking about?". Taeyang asked. "I'm talking about his marriage". I said. "Mar... No! No! It's not like that!". Taeyang yelled. "Jimin he loves you, I know he does". Taeyang said. "That marriage is for status only, Yoongi didn't want it". Taeyang says. "He doesn't even love her". Taeyang said.

I looked at him and started laughing. "How heartless". I said. "There's nothing more sad in a marriage then not being in love". I said. "Everything is about money and shit... This is why people don't believe in love". I smiled. "Love is beautiful, it's too bad some people don't want it cause they never experienced it during their lives".

"Jimin... Don't cry". Taeyang says and I touched my face. "When did this start?". I laughed weakly at myself. "I'm sor... Ngh!". Taeyang shakes and drops to the ground. "Bitch". Xiumin kicks him. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?". Xiumin worriedly asked. "I'm ok". I wiped my tears away. "No the hell you're not". Xiumin said.

"The hell did he do to you?". Xiumin asked again. "Nothing babe... Can I go home now?". I asked. "Of course babe". Xiumin smiles, takes my hand and we walked out. A shadow watches Jimin leaves and sighs.

"Damn it".