Ninety-one

We moved to the living room after eating and Taehyung immediately jumps to the point. "So... What happen?". Taehyung asked. "Well...". Xiumin clears his throat. "I was bored to death at my parents house so I asked Jimin out". Xiumin said. "Which turned out to be a mistake cause it only made him feel worst". Xiumin says.

"I'm fine". I said. "Bullshit". Xiumin said. "Then I went on my way... Jimin". Xiumin turns to me. "I... Met a sugar daddy godfather". I said. "Seriously?". Jin says. "Didn't expect them to have something like that". Taehyung said. "Must have been surprised to meet one". Jin said. "Actually... I know two". I told him. "Two?". Xiumin tilts his head. "Yeah... Mr. Lee is one".

They all stare at me and Xiumin sniffs. "So... That hunk was a sugar daddy and I let him slip through my fingers!?!". Xiumin yells. "Xiu...". "I still have time". Xiumin nods to his self. "I can make this wo...". "He has a daughter". I cut him off. "Want me to go to America to find a fuck?". Xiumin said. "It's Mabel". I look at him. "Wah?".

"His daughter is Mabel". I said. "So... It's not a four year old?". Xiumin asked and I shook my head. "Son of a bitch!". Xiumin threw his hands up in frustration. "Anyway...". I rolled my eyes. "His name was Taeyang and he basically told me that Yoongi was a wreck without me and that I should call him". I scoffed. "You're joking?". Jin gasped.

"I'm not and you guys wanna know the kicker?". I asked. "He knew that Yoongi was married". I told them. "Do you know what this man looks like?". Taehyung asked twitching. "Yeah". I said. "Show us". Jin handed me his phone. "What am I supposed to do with this?". I asked. "I hacked into the sugar daddy website". Jin grins. "Genius". Xiumin says.

"I'm aware". Jin laughs and I took his phone. "I only know his first name". I turn to Jin saying. "That shouldn't be  problem". Jin says. "Ok, I'll try". I typed in Taeyang and there were SOO many. "People need to rename these kids". I groaned. "Pff". Xiumin covers his mouth. "This is going to... Oh! Oh! This guy!". I showed them the picture of Taeyang.

 I showed them the picture of Taeyang

"Choke me... Fucking choke me". Xiumin pants. "He's... Shit". Jin said. "Yo-you don't like this guy right Jimin?". Taehyung pouts while tugging on my shirt. "Are you stupid?". I said. "Oh thank...". "This man can give me all he got and I'll take it AND try to get pregnant". I said. "I'm done here". Taehyung walks out.

"Good bye!". I giggled. "Hi, I need you to look into someone for me". Jin says over the phone. "Who...". "I'll give you the information in person". Jin says and hangs up. "Who was that? What are you plotting?". I asked. "Come Xiumin, I'll buy you some jewelry since Tae and I are rich again". Jin says and Xiumin immediately sticks to him.

"You know that handsome isn't a big enough word to describe you right?". Xiumin says. "I'm aware". Jin said. "Hold...". "Bye bitch!". Xiumin waves at me and drags Jin out. "Easy". I shook my head.

"Easy as hell".