My missing baby

Yoongi's pov

(Before the kids)

(When I saw that these chapters were still in the drafts, I got confused cause I know I released them on Christmas. This app is going to Hell and I want to be the one in charge to see it burn... Enjoy!)

"Jimin?". I looked around the living room but I didn't see him. "Baby?". I called out. "Queen? Princess? Kitten? Sweetie? Honey? My everlasting light? Dear? Honey butter... Chim?". I still didn't get a response so I looked around the house. "Jimin! The love of my life! Wife! Waifu!". I yelled and still got nothing. "Jimin! I'm running of nicknames that I know will piss you off!". I shouted. "Big booty apple bottom!".

I was still surrounded by silence. "Oh my God... Someone stole my baby". I gasped and ran to my laptop. "This better not be a Christmas prank". I turned on my computer and to start a group video call.

 I turned on my computer and to start a group video call

"What?". Jungkook growls and saw that it was me. "Oh? Hyung, what's...". "Jimin is missing! My goddamn baby is gone!". I shouted and Jungkook stares at me. "Is Taehyung missing?". I asked. "He is, I was just about to call you and see if he was there with Jimin... Which he isn't". Jungkook rubs his head. "Oh God... This is all Tae's fault". I groaned. "Now wait just a motherfucker min...".

"Shut up Hoseok! My baby is gone!". I yelled and Hoseok stares at me. I saw Hoseok trying to leave and I stopped him. "Wait, let me correct myself". I cleared my throat. "To late, I'm going to flood everything you have with videos of me touching my nipples with cotton candy". Hoseok says. "I didn't need to hear that shit". Jungkook said and Hoseok laughed. "So Xiumin isn't there". Hoseok nods. "Why does he keep lying to me?".

"I've been a good daddy to him and yet he keeps lying... I might have to find another sugar baby to give my money and dick too". Hoseok sighs. "Is Tae missing as well?". Hoseok asks. "Unfortunately". Jungkook sighed.

"Joon! My wife is missing!". I shout. "Mmm... Not my problem". Namjoon says. "Isn't Jin...". "Jin is in the shower, the fuck you looking for him for Jung?". "Ew, da fuck? If I wanted someone, I'd take Jimin". "Like hell you will!". I yelled. "That's mine right there! You're gonna have to run into these fist if you if you think you're taking Jimin away from me!". I shouted. "This wouldn't be happening if you just agreed to the threesome". Hoseok said.

"I WOULDN'T BE IN THE THREESOME!". I screamed. "You would be in the way though". Hoseok grins. "Why didn't you say Tae!?!". I shout. "Meh, I could do better". "Excuse me?". "I don't want him, be happy about that". Hoseok yawns. "You gonna let that slide, cause if that was me...". "Yoongi, I can't afford to lose it". Jungkook cuts me off. "Huh? What does that mean?". I asked. "I'm mentally insane, I have papers and the medicine to prove that".

"And they allow you to walk on my streets!?! You're a walking red flag!". I yelled. "I'm only dangerous if Tae's involved, no one will hurt my baby". The way Jungkook said that last sentence with a whole smile made me want to throw up. "Uh Joon, can you ask Jin if he knows something?". I asked. "I don't see why I have to do that". Namjoon raised a brow. "Joon, my baby...". "I ain't scared of you Kook, be quiet".

"Joon...". "Already said that it wasn't my problem Min, try again". Namjoon says. "Guess we're fucking Joon". Hoseok said and Namjoon's eyes widened. "I'm fucking sorry?". Namjoon said. "I have new shit I want to try out and since you don't want to help, this dick... Is going in you". Hoseok grins. "I'll be back". Namjoon got up and Hoseok laughs. "You threatened someone with a good time and say no, pathetic".

"I forgot you're a fucking weirdo". I shook my head. "And you're stuck with me fam". Hoseok chuckled. "Soo... The showers been running for four hours... And Jin ain't here". Namjoon said and we stared at him. "This is all Tae's fault!". I yelled. "HOW!?!". "I'm beating Xiumin's ass and not in a sexual way". "Jin's not answering his phone!". "If anything happen to Tae, I'm killing you Yoongi". "What I do!?!". I shouted. "I'mma knife fuck you". Jungkook said.

"Leave". "But why though?". "Leave". I repeated. "But why though?". Jungkook also repeats. "Just leave". I rubbed my head. "But why though!?!". "Is everyone coping me?". Hoseok asks. "Can we just go and find them? I get cold at night". "Don't worry Joon! I'll...". Namjoon left the call before Hoseok could finish. "The fuck? I was gonna say I'll get him a fluffy dog, I wasn't gonna to touch him, fucking freak". Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go find them". I said. "I'll meet y'all at the bar". Jungkook says and left. "Suck my dick cousin haha!". Hoseok left laughing and I clicked my tongue. "Bastard". I said and got my things. "Don't worry baby!".

"Daddy's coming!".