Seventy-seven

(👀👋)

"Mmm". I opened my eyes and felt pain shot through my body. "Fucking bitch ass bastard". I said. "You hear... Huh?". I noticed Yoongi wasn't in bed with me and I looked around the room. "Yoongi?". I called out. "And where the fuck did he go now?". I wondered and got out of bed to find him.

 I wondered and got out of bed to find him

"And if you EVER hurt Jimin in ANY way, you'll have to deal with me". I watched Mabel lecture Yoongi while Yoongi looked bored out of his mind. "I don't even want to see a sad expression on his face cause I will IMMEDIATELY blame you". Mabel said. "Are you...". "Doesn't it sound like I'm done!?!". Mabel yells and Yoongi flinched.

"I practically raised Jimin as my own brother". Mabel sniffs. 'Why the fuck is she lying?'. I tilt my head. "Why the fuck are you lying?". Yoongi said. 'We really are on the same wave link'. I giggled. "You big...". "Hello". I walked in the kitchen and Mabel runs over to me. I thought she was going to give me a hug but she doesn't... She slaps me.

"Ow!". I pouted. "Hey! Why did...". Mabel points a gun at Yoongi and Yoongi looks out the window. "Why didn't you take me with you?". Mabel asked. "You were in class". I said. "So!?!". Mabel yells. "I wanted to fuck shit up too Jimin!". Mabel shouts. "Why did you get to have all the fun while I wanted to blow my brains out".

"Why don't you get into a relationship, you can blow all you want". I said. "Pff". Yoongi puts his head down on the table. "That's not funny". Mabel puffs out her cheeks. "Sorry love". I pat her head. "I'm older then you". Mabel says. "Yeah, yeah". I waved my hand at her. "I'll be taking my man back now". I said. "Yeah... I'm so lonely".

I watched Mabel leave and laughed. "Babe". Yoongi says and I looked at him. Yoongi pats his lap and I quickly go over to him and sat on his lap. "You're leaving aren't you?". I asked. "Yeah". Yoongi kissed my neck. "It's ok". I said. "I'll be back, I swear". Yoongi says. "Take your time sweetie". I kissed him. "Don't get me hard Jimin". Yoongi said.

"You won't be able to walk anymore". Yoongi gave a cold, yet sexy glare. "Don't get me wet if you won't be able to fuck me". I smirked. "Don't fucking challenge me Jimin". Yoongi said. "I wasn't". I bit my lip and Yoongi roughly kisses me. "Mmm". I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I FUCKING EAT HERE!". Mr. Lee screams and slaps both Yoongi and I in our heads.

"Why did you hit him!?!". Yoongi yells and rubs my head. "For the stake of food". Mr. Lee huffs and goes into the fridge. "Bitch". Yoongi hissed in Mr. Lee's direction and kissed my head. "I gotta go babe". Yoongi said. "Ok". I sadly got off his lap. "Don't pout, I said that I was coming back". Yoongi laughs. "I know, but I'll miss you". I said.

"You're adorable". Yoongi said. "I'll bring you something nice ok?". Yoongi says. "Ok!". I beamed. "Bye love". Yoongi kissed my hand. "Bye". I said. "Hurry up and leave, y'all are making me sick". Mr. Lee said. "And fuck you Dongwook". Yoongi said. "I'll fuck Jimin first". Mr. Lee said. "What the fuck did you just say?". Yoongi says.

"You had your chance with me and ya blew it". I said and Yoongi coldly looks at me. "No-not like I was going to let him touch me sir". I smiled nervously. "Whatever". Yoongi walks out in a huff. "I'm sorry sir!". I yelled. "You done goofed". Mr. Lee says. "Alright Mr. Ancient, don't go trying to acted hip now". I said.

"Fuck you Jimin".