Eighty-two

"Done!". I happily looked at the breakfast I made. "Lightweights, I swear to god". I giggled remembering what happened last night. "Now when are...". "Morning". Taehyung walks in holding his head and in his underwear. "What happen to your clothes?". I asked. "Don't know". Taehyung yaws and sits at the table.

"What we eating?". Taehyung asked. "Hangover food". I replied. "This?". Taehyung points to the food. "All I see is a bunch of fruit... And soup". Taehyung looks at me. "Are you trying to starve us?". Taehyung asked. "What!?!". I shouted. "No". I say and pointed to the watermelons. "This will rehydrate us". I say, then pointed to the eggs.

"Eggs will help us with our glutathione that went down cause of all the alcohol we had". I said, then pointed to the pickles. "These will...". "Alright, I understand damn". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Damn nerd". Taehyung says and got some eggs and a banana. "The fuck is this shit?". Jin asked walking in wearing a yellow dress.

"How the fuck?". I looked Jin up and down. "I got cold". Jin says sitting down. "What the hell is this garbage?". Jin asked. "Hangover cures". I answered. "What time is it?". Xiumin yawns. "Two thirty". I replied. "What!?!". They yelled. "Jimin! What the hell!?!". Jin shouts. "Don't look at me". I put my hands up.

"I tried to wake y'all up but y'all didn't listen". I said. "I even threw water on y'all, I kicked y'all in y'all faces and put ice in y'all underwear but no! Y'all didn't want to move". I said. "I should break your fingers". Jin scoffs. "I need to get my shit from the dorm". Xiumin said and starts swallowing his food. "Same". Taehyung says. "Hurry Tae". Jin said.

"Well... Good luck with all that". I yawned. "Don't you have to get your things?". Xiumin asked. "Nah, I'm good". I told him. "Jin, come on!". Taehyung says. "Coming!". Jin grabs a piece of toast. "Thanks Jimin!". The brothers say and ran out the kitchen. "I got to go too boo". Xiumin says. "Bye babe". I kissed Xiumin's cheek.

"Bye boo, I'll come again soon". Xiumin smiles and walks out. I sat in the kitchen alone and everything from yesterday comes back. "Ha". I covered my face with my hands. "Damn it". I said.

"Someone make the pain go away".