Seventy- two

"Are you sure that you don't have to go to the hospital?". Hoseok asked... Yet again. "For the last time... I'm fine!". Yoongi shouts. "My wife took care of me, right wife?". Yoongi winks at me. "I will slit your throat". I said. "Don't call me that infront of people". I said. "Ok little lamb". Yoongi grins. "Little lamb?". Hoseok looks at me. "Why are you still here?". I asked.

"I'm here to take care of my cousin, my fav, my alt, my cinnamon apple, my butter to my peanut, the grease to my bacon, the sun to my shine, the heart beat in my heart". Hoseok says. "Y'all fucking gay". I said. "Who said I was gay!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Please... You love ALL of this!". Hoseok blew Yoongi a kiss.

"I'm straight!". Yoongi shouts. "So is the number seven". Hoseok spat. "But... Seven is crooked". Yoongi says. "And so is your dick for me". Hoseok smiles. "Pfft". I covered my mouth. "Get the hell out of here! You're making me look bad in front of Jimin!". Yoongi shouts. "And what about me!?!". Hoseok yelled.

"Don't ignore my feelings for you! I love you". Hoseok sniffs. "What part of I'm straight don't you understand!?!". Yoongi yelled. "So why did you make love to me?". Hoseok asked and I wheezed. "The fuck!?!". Yoongi gags. "You right... I was the top". Hoseok rubs his chin. "But still!". Hoseok says. "Jimin... I swear to god I'm straight".

"That's nice and all but I'm gay". I said. "Would you look at that, I'm gay too". Yoongi said. "I knew you were gay!". Hoseok hugs Yoongi. "We can finally be together". Hoseok laughs. "You're not my type". Yoongi tries to push Hoseok away but it was useless. "You're not my type either, so don't get it twisted hoe". Hoseok scoffs. "I just like the sex".

"Is that all you think about?". Yoongi asked. "Yeah". Hoseok bluntly says. "Wow... I thought we were closer then that". Yoongi huffed. 'This... Took a weird turn'. I looked at the cousins while giving them a weird look. "Y'all... Really did see each other naked". I said and Yoongi damn near broke his neck to look at me.

"What?". Yoongi hissed and Hoseok was on the floor in tears. "Hoseok told me that he seen you naked". I said. "What the hell Hoseok!?!". Yoongi yelled. "I-I can't breath! Someone help me!". Hoseok was choking and I tilt my head. "Did he lie?". I say. "He did". Yoongi said. "Oh". I nodded and kicked Hoseok in his leg.

"Ow!". Hoseok yelps. "Lie to me again and I'll blow your dick off". I growled. "I'm turned on". Hoseok says. "Get out". I said. "I totally agree". Hoseok nods. "Can I use the bathroom?". Hoseok asked. "No". I replied. "I totally agree". Hoseok nods again. "Can you help me?". Hoseok asked.

"Get your ass out!". Yoongi shouted. "Damn, don't pull a muscle, I'm leaving". Hoseok puts his head down and drags his feet out the room. "Asshole". Yoongi scoffed. "I don't know... That was pretty cute". I said. "I'm cute too!". Yoongi puffed out his cheeks and I giggled. I climbed on the bed, kissed Yoongi's cheek and snuggled him.

"You are super cute". I said and looked at him to see his blush. "You're cute too". Yoongi said.

"Oh I know".