Seventy

I left Yibo alone with Yoongi cause what I did to get him came flooding back. I was in the backroom for a hour, puking cause of all the dead bodies and scent of blood that I made. I made me a bath to try to calm myself down but then I just started crying. I killed people and I will remember that forever.

I was now drinking tea with my shaking hands when someone taps my shoulder. "Wah!". I jumped. "Woah!". Yibo said. "So-sorry". I said. "What's wrong? Why are you so on edge?". Yibo asked and I start tearing up. "Fuck man, I didn't mean to make you cry". Yibo says. "Please don't cry, I can't do shit about it". Yibo said. "I killed people".

"I killed two people on the way here, no biggie". Yibo said. "I never did that before". I whispered and Yibo sighs. "If Yoongi got kidnapped again... Would you go look for him?". Yibo asked. "Of course I will!". I shouted. "Even if it meant killing people?". Yibo stared at me. "... Yeah". I looked down. "So there's no reason for you to be acting like this". Yibo said.

"Everyone will do what they must to save the ones they loved... Even if it means hurting someone". Yibo said. "I...". I smiled. "Thanks". I said. "No problem". Yibo grins. "And Yoongi is fine". Yibo said. "You treated his injuries like a professional, so all he needs now is some rest". Yibo said. "Thank you Yibo". I smiled at him and he blushed.

Yibo coughs and bows at me. "I-I'll get going then". Yibo rushed out the kitchen and I got confused. "Why was he so... ". "FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!". "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THROW ME FOR!?!". I heard Yibo screamed then loud footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Who the hell...".

"

"Hose...".

"Where the fuck is my cousin?".