Our Christmas pt2

Jimin's pov

"You better keep my husband's name out your mouth bitch!". I yelled at the neighbor. "Over here mad cause my man is faithful and loyal and yours is over there fucking your mom AND boss!". I yelled. "You think you kept your job cause your hard work? Ha! Your husband's been doing the hard work!". I laughed. "And the fact that your boss is a man speaks volume!".

"Yeah, yeah, go back in the home your husband paid for and whine about it!". I yelled. "Oh! Don't forget to hate on my perfect life and marriage some more! I need something to dream about!". I wheezed. "Fucking broke bitch". I said while I pulled out my keys. "Have the audacity to argue but don't know your husband is cheating on you? Bitch move". I unlock my door and walked in our home.

 I unlock my door and walked in our home

I put the groceries down and stared at the decorations. I looked around confused as hell and I was already pulling out my checkbook. "Fuck, what did he do?". I felt myself about to cry. "Jimin". Yoongi runs over to me and spins me around. "Merry Christmas my one of a kind treasure!". Yoongi beams. "Yoongi, darling, what did you do?". I asked.

"Eh?". Yoongi puts me down. "I don't understand". Yoongi said. "Umm...". I pointed to the decorations. "Ah! Do you like it? I did it all by myself? Are you proud of me?". Yoongi grins. "You? Alone?". I asked. "Ye-yes?". Yoongi blinks at me. "Wait, you don't believe me?". Yoongi says. "No, no, I'm... Umm... Just surprised you did this all in a short amount of time". I lied. "Heh". Yoongi rubbed his nose. "I know, I'm amazing". Yoongi says.

"But are you proud of me?". Yoongi asks and and I kissed his cheek. "Yes". I smiled. "I didn't fucking tell you to smile at me". Yoongi blushed and looks away. I giggled and went to put the groceries away. "The fuck you think you're doing?". Yoongi says. "Umm, the groceries...". "I'm right here". Yoongi cuts me off. "I-I can see". I said. "Good, now see me put these groceries away". Yoongi said and before I could even say anything, he walks off with the groceries.

"Got me fucked up, it's bad enough you carried all of those WITHOUT calling me and you wanna put them away, calling me a bad husband in my face and shit, how fucking dare you, calling me weak and lazy in my face... How fucking dare you". Yoongi complained the whole way to the kitchen and I started laughing. "I wasn't calling you a bad husband!". I shouted. "SHUT UP JIMIN!". Yoongi screamed.

I giggled and looked at the decorations again. "He... Actually did a really good job with these". I said. "Really!?!". Yoongi says and I swear I saw a tail behind him. "Yeah, you did". I said. "Ha! Fuck you dad!". Yoongi laughed like a crazy person and went back to the kitchen and came back. "Get all pretty my love, I got plans for us". Yoongi grins and left. "Eh?". I tilted my head.

"What plans?".