Terror of Halloween

"Mmm! Don't go that way Tae!". I shouted at the TV. "Welp, it's up". I shook my head. "Goddamn Joon! You got bigger". I shivered. "I'mma have him choke me with his arms". I said. "Kook! STOP! He's dead!". I yelled. "Yas, that's my man y'all". I snapped my fingers. "What...". "WAHHH!". I jumped and fell to the floor. Mr. Gong laughs and jumps on the couch.

"That was uncalled for daddy!". I huffed. "Why? Why are you STILL calling me that?". Mr. Gong asks. "What else am I supposed to call you?". I tilt my head. "My... You're watching a horror movie alone?". Mr. Gong says. "Look again". I got up saying. "Again... That's Namjoon". Mr. Gong turns to me. "What are you doing to my grandchildren?". Mr. Gong asked. "Revenge". I replied.

"For?". Mr. Gong asks. "They locked me in a farm, at midnight, on Friday the thirteenth". I explained. "Ok". Mr. Gong nods and grabs a soda. "How did you get them there?". Mr. Gong asks. "Money and diamonds". I answered and Mr. Gong glances at me. "Really? You're giving them a reward for what they did to you?". Mr. Gong blinks. "Reward?". I giggled. "You known me for years and still don't know me? I'm hurt". I pouted.

"I don't quite follow". Mr. Gong rubs his head. "There was a reward but I had it the whole time". I swirled my wine around. "As I expected, they didn't suspect me when I said that there was money around the field". I took a sip of wine. "Now they are roaming a semi haunted cornfield like mice for nothing". I bit my lip. "That's hot". Mr. Gong blurts out. "Get me pregnant". I said. "I mean that shit from the bottom of my heart".

"You need to stop... Oh my God!". Mr. Gong screams out and I turned to the TV. I saw Xiumin and Hoseok piecing up on a man. "Damn, I didn't know my bestie had the hands, proud". I said. "Why are their other people there!?!". Mr. Gong yells. "Oh, they saw me take out some diamonds and followed me there". I told him. "Those poor men, they out there getting the BEATS on them".

I sipped my wine, smiling at Jin when he starts strangling a man. "Doesn't it make the lie more believable?". I said. "Seeing people they never seen before there when I said there was money and diamonds". I giggled. "Even more reason to stay there longer, praying they don't hurt each other". I laughed. "You're a fucking monster". Mr. Gong says. "Says the other monster watching with me". I smiled at him.

"Touché". Mr. Gong chuckled and I snuggled up to him. "Move". Mr. Gong said. "It's Halloween and I'm scared". I whined. Mr. Gong looks down at me and I pouted. "Whatever". Mr. Gong sighs. 'Weak'. I smirked at myself. We watched them scream, beat on the last few men and now they were facing each other. "Jimin... I don't give zero fucks about your friends but if my grandkids hurt each other, you will feel my wrath".

"Rather... Feel your dick". I popped a piece of candy in my mouth. "Jimin". Mr. Gong growls. "Damn daddy". I shivered. "Chill, I got...". I stare at the TV. "Wh-where is...". I felt something being pressed against my head and I gulped. "You lied to me". Namjoon growls in my ear. 'Oh... He isn't the one I wanted to find out'. I was already planning my funeral in my head. "You took your time". Mr. Gong says.

"No thanks to you apparently". Namjoon clicks his tongue. "You...". I shut my mouth when Namjoon nudges my head with the gun. "Up". Namjoon orders and I quickly got up. "Follow me". Namjoon walks out before I could even respond. "Shit".

"Oh, this is some bullshit!". I yelled. "I was going to... Joon?". I looked around and he was gone. "Jo-Joon". I called out. "Th-this isn't cool". I rubbed my arms. I looked around while hugging myself. "Joon, I learned my...". I heard something behind me and I start running. The thing starts chasing me and I start panicking. "Hel... Oof". I was tackling to the ground by someone.

"Hel...". The person turns me around and I froze.

 The person turns me around and I froze

"Oh my! What a pretty piece of candy I got this year". The man laughs and I wanted to throw up. "You came a little late but I don't mind since I have very high patience". He says. "Ge-get off me... Get off me!". I yelled. "And a fighter! You are a very spicy candy my dear". He boops my nose. "Now, shall we go? I'm sure you'll last longer than my other candies". He picks me up with one arm and and tried to walk away.

"Don't fuck with me!". I tased his arm and he drops me. I immediately ran for my life. I kept running and I ran into another man with a mask. I pulled out my gun that I forgot I had and the man puts his hands instantly. "Chill!". Yoongi says and took off the mask. "Yo-you assholes!". I yelled. "Holes? More than one?". Yoongi tilts his head. "You're sleeping at your cousin's house!". I shouted.

"What!?! But I don't fucking like him!". Yoongi yells back. "I don't care! Take me home!". I yelled. "But...". "NOW!". I scream and Yoongi flinched. "O-ok". Yoongi says in defeat. "I'm going to kill whoever that was". I mumbled and marched off. "Who the hell is he talking about?". Yoongi scratches his head and looks around and froze. A man waves at him. "Do you mind returning my candy to me?". He asks.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he runs off. "Huuuuh?". The man slowly tilts his head. "I guess that's ok... I can take him next year". The man walks off, chuckling.