Fifty-nine

I don't remember going to sleep but I felt someone petting my head. I opened my eyes and they widened.

 I opened my eyes and they widened

"Yoongi?". I said and Yoongi smiles sadly at me. "Are you ok?". Yoongi asked. "Yes". I say and Yoongi nods. "I'm sorry". Yoongi says weakly. "This is all my fault". Yoongi covers his face. "No!". I hugged him. "I don't blame you!". I said. "I-I never blamed you". I hugged him tightly. "Don't be sad Yoongi... Please". I said. "Dongwook was right".

"What?". I looked at Yoongi but he was looking down. "Me coming here to see you almost got you hurt and I can't let that happen". Yoongi said. "He's wrong". I said. "No he...". "I fucking said he's wrong!". I shouted. "You did nothing wrong! You're not to blame! You didn't know this was going to happen and I'm ok". I smiled at him.

"See! No marks!". I showed him my arms and legs. Yoongi just sat in silence and that made me mad. "I knew that they...". I smacked him. Yoongi held his cheek and looks at me. "What did I say?". I said. "Didn't I say that I didn't blame you?". I said. "Why are accepting what Mr. Lee said and not me!?!". I yelled. "I... Don't... Blame... You".

Yoongi puts his head down and I clicked my tongue. I cupped his cheeks to make him look at me and I kissed him. "I don't blame you... Believe me... Believe only me Yoongi". I say and Yoongi starts tearing up. "Hey, don't cry silly". I giggled and wiped his tears. "You're the only that didn't believe... Oh". Yoongi hugs me and I smiled.

"It's ok". I rubbed his back. "I'm ok, everything is ok". I told him. "You're ok". Yoongi says. "Yes". I said. "Ok". Yoongi said and I giggled. "Come lay down with me, yeah?". I say and Yoongi nods. "Such a baby". I said and forced him to lay down. "You'll feel better when you sleep". I told him. I was going to get another blanket but Yoongi grabs my arm.

"I'm coming... Woah!". Yoongi pulls me into his chest and hugs me for dear life. "Yoon...". Yoongi just squeezes me and I gave up. "Ok, ok, I get it". I snuggled him. "I won't go anywhere, so let's sleep, ok?". I said and Yoongi nods. 'He's so cute when he's clingy!'. I squealed to myself and noticed that Yoongi was already sleeping.

"Must have been tired". I strokes his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Night love".