Seventy- three

"How are you feeling?". I asked Yoongi the moment he woke up. "I feel fine". Yoongi says touching his chest. "Are you sure?". I ask, still scared that he might be in pain. "I'm ok Jimin, really". Yoongi smiles at me. "That's good... I'm so glad". I dropped my knees feeling a wave of relief hit my body. "Jimin!". Yoongi jumped out of bed and ran over to me.

"What's wrong!?! Are you tired!?! Did you eat enough!?!". Yoongi yells. "I'm just happy that I helped you". I looked at him in tears. "Idiot". Yoongi sighs and kissed my head. "I'm fine thanks to you so don't cry". Yoongi rubs my back. "I should be the one crying cause I wanted to protect you but I couldn't". Yoongi says.

"Protecting should go both ways in a relationship". I said and Yoongi gentle pushes away from me and looks at me. "What?". Yoongi said. "Relationship? We're in a relationship?". Yoongi asked. "I wouldn't have risked my life for you if I didn't love you Yoongi". I said and Yoongi stares at me. "You... Love me?".

"You want me to say it again?". I giggled and Yoongi hugs me. "I love you too Jimin!". Yoongi says happily. "I know you do silly". I hugged him back. "Wait, why are you shaking?". I asked. "I'm sorry, I'm just excited and super happy right now". Yoongi said. "Do you want to sit down cause I'm really scared for you right now". I said.

"No, I'm ok, don't worry". Yoongi said. "I don't even feel pain right now". Yoongi touched his chest. "My wife is a doctor after all". Yoongi smirks at me. "I can kill you and get away with it since I'm a doctor". I grinned. "Why you gotta hurt me like that?". Yoongi pouts and I kissed his cheek. "You are SO adorable!". I squealed. "I am a man! Don't call me adorable!".

"The fuck?". I said. "I'm a man too!". I yelled. "No, you're my wife". Yoongi says. "I hate...". "Want to explain to me what happen Jimin?".

'Shit'.