Our Christmas pt1

Yoongi's pov

"Are you sure that's this is ok?". I asked and Mr. Lee looked like he wanted to fight me. "Yoongi". Mr. Lee rubs his head. "And don't you DARE call me dad". Mr. Lee adds and I pouted. "You could have sent me a picture of this shit, why did you call me here?". Mr. Lee asks. "You would probably miss something if you weren't here". I told him. "Yeah... I'm missing my daughter". Mr. Lee says.

"Come on pops, this is legit gonna be my first Christmas alone with Jimin, I NEED it to be perfect". I said. "Didn't I tell you not...". "I called you pops, not dad". I grinned. "Ha...". Mr. Lee groans. "Yoongi, this is fine". Mr. Lee said. I nodded and took out a torch. "What are you doing!?!". Mr. Lee yells. "You said this was ugly, Jimin can't be around this, it has to burn". I said. Mr. Lee snatched the torch away from me.

"Aww". I huffed. "You're panicking". Mr. Lee says. "The fact that you're just now figuring that out screams you're not a good father". I said. "I'm not your father!". Mr. Lee yelled. "Clearly not". I scoffed and Mr. Lee sighs. "Yoongi, you putting this together by yourself will get you questions rather than admiration". Mr. Lee said. "What the hell does that mean? You think I couldn't do this?". I crossed my arms.

"No, Jimin's gonna think you threatened someone to put this together". Mr. Lee said. "Ha! That's where you're wrong!". I chuckled. "I don't like people". I smiled and Mr. Lee just looks at me like he was disappointed in me. "Plus, no one else is allowed in our home other than you". I told him. "What else do you have plan?". Mr. Lee asks. "Like I would tell you". I said. "So, can I go home?". Mr. Lee asked.

"This is father son time now". I said. "You never spend time with me anymore, it's always just marble and Namjoon". I huffed. "Di-did you just call my daughter marble?". Mr. Lee says. "Is that not her name?". I tilted my head. "NO!". Mr. Lee screams. "I don't even know my own sister's name, and it's all your fault". I said. Mr. Lee got up and just left. "Wait! I wasn't finished!". I yelled.

I heard the door slam and I pouted again. "Some dad he is". I huffed and called my grandfather. "Call your father". That's all I got before Mr. Gong hung up on me. "Wow... I'm legit not love". I sighed and turned off my phone when I saw Hoseok trying to call me. "Jimin's gonna be home soon and I'm still not ready". I bit my finger. "Infire powers, activate!". I yelled. "Jimin's gonna be so proud of me". I laughed.

"I'm such a good husband".