Fourteen

After I said that, I swear I saw Jungkook's eyes twitch. "Does he now?". Jungkook said. "Yeah... Annoying, I know". I sighed. "Come again?". Jungkook blinks at me. "You... Don't have feelings for Taehyung?". Jungkook asked and I laughed. "God no". I said. "I keep telling him that but he doesn't listen". I groan.

"Oh... This is great news". Jungkook touches his chest and breathes a sigh of relief. "For a second, I though you were going to be a rival and I would have to kill you". Jungkook chuckled and I stare at him. "Thank goodness I don't have to do something so dark to you Jimin, you seem like a very kind person". Jungkook grins at me.

'So... He has a split personality problem... Good luck with that Tae'. I clear my throat. "About Taehyung". I said and Jungkook face lights up. "You're being too... Nice". I told him. "Too... Nice?". Jungkook says. "I don't understand". Jungkook said. "Neither do I". I shook my head. "He doesn't like your Prince like manner". I told him.

"He doesn't?". Jungkook pouts and I awed at him. "He loves when people hate him... That's why he was attached to me". I said. "But I can't hate him". Jungkook said. "Oh dear... What am I going to do?". Jungkook's shoulders drop and I felt sad for him. "Here". The waitress drops something in front of me.

 The waitress drops something in front of me

"Thank you Siyun". Jungkook says. "You're wel...". "Your service is no longer needed". Jungkook said. "I under...". "No... You don't". Jungkook hissed and I look at him.

 Jungkook hissed and I look at him

"Boss...". "Who is this boss you speak of?". Jungkook said in a hateful tone. "Your dusty ass is fired". Jungkook said. "What?". The waitress says. "What? You want me to fire you in a different language?". Jungkook said. "Get your shit and walk". Jungkook said. "Treating my guest like how your father treats your mother... Not on my watch".

"I'm so...". "You either leave on your own or I'll toss your ass out the fucking window... The choice is mine of course". Jungkook smirks. The waitress runs and Jungkook laughs. "Better run". Jungkook wheezed. "So... This is the real you". I said and Jungkook looks at me. "Problem?". Jungkook said. "You're a jerk". I said.

"Problem?". Jungkook says again. "Taehyung is going to LOVE you!". I clapped. "Why the good boy act then?". I asked. "Y'all like pussy men right?". Jungkook asked. "Men that are nice to people are pussies?". I said. "Yeah". Jungkook said. "I take what I want, why do I have to be nice about it?". Jungkook yawns and puts his feet on the table.

"Taehyung is going to jump on you if you act like this". I said. "Nah". Jungkook picks up a piece of cake and eats it. "Huh?". I said. "He made me work for it and I don't have for all of that". Jungkook said. "But... But". I says and Jungkook raised a brow. "He'll be fine". Jungkook gets up and sits next to me.

"And besides...". Jungkook takes some frosting, puts it on my neck and licks it off. "Ngh". I whimpered. "I wanna know what he will do if I take you from him". Jungkook licks his lips. "W-we aren't...". "You talk to much". Jungkook cuts me off. "See you around target". Jungkook laughs and leaves. "Great...".

"I'm in more danger".