This ain't it

"Why the fuck am I here Jimin?". Yoongi asked. "Shut up". Xiumin says. "Why the fuck am I here Jimin?". Xiumin asked. "Wow". Yoongi shook his head. "It's Halloween!". I cheered. "And your first thought, the first thing that clicked to you... Was a goddamn corn field?". Hoseok raised a brow. "Umm...". I scratched my head. "Sorry?". I smiled. "I fucking hate you". Hoseok says.

"Well you got me ALL the way fucked up". Xiumin says. "Take my sexy ass home". Xiumin said, crossing his arms. "You're my best friend". I told him. "Well I clearly don't matter since you brought me here". Xiumin countered. "Like, are you for real Jimin?". Xiumin said. "You really thought bringing me here was a fun idea? Fuck this friendship". Xiumin spat.

"Wow... I can't believe you got me agreeing with Xiumin". Yoongi says. "Don't agree with me or say my name, slime". Xiumin huffed. "I'm back to hating you now". Yoongi said. "Good". Xiumin rolls his eyes. "I don't want to be here either". Yoongi said. "Don't you love me?". I asked him. "Jimin... Just because I love you doesn't mean to get to drag me into some bullshit". Yoongi said.

"It does though". I tilt my head. "And I'm here why?". Hoseok raised his hand. I was about to speak but I closed my mouth. "I don't know". I told him honestly. "He's here take me back home and before you ask, I rather complain the whole way home instead of driving". Xiumin said. "Would it make y'all feel better if I said that the brothers are here too?". I said.

"They can drown for all I care! I don't want to be here!". Xiumin yells. "They are our friends". I said. "They ain't my friends! YOU'RE my friend!". Xiumin yelled. "At least I thought you were". Xiumin fake sniffs. "Stop acting like a little bitch and let's have some fun". I said. "I'll be a bitch today!". Xiumin huffed. "Ha! Today". Hoseok snickers and Xiumin looks at him. "Sorry". Hoseok rubs his neck.

"Look, it's not haunted or anything". I said. "It's a fucking cornfield". Hoseok says. "Don't let movies scare you". I waved my hand at him. "Don't you tell me what to do, I'mma big ass baby". Hoseok said. "Why are we here Jimin?". Yoongi rubs his eyes. "There's money here". I told him. "Listening". Hoseok grins. "I ain't moving til I know how much". Xiumin taps his foot. "Thirty mil and diamonds".

"I'm in". Yoongi rubs his hands together. "Those diamonds will look good around your neck Xiu". Hoseok rubs Xiumin under his chin and Xiumin shivers. "How does a leash sound?". Hoseok asked. "Yes". Xiumin pants. "You ain't getting shit". Yoongi scoffed. "None of us is nothing if the brothers find them first". I said. "So let's split up aka go alone and get our shit". I clapped.

"Ain't no way Fred just said that". Xiumin said. "You hear this shit Shaggy?". Xiumin turns to Hoseok. "I heard it loud and clear Scooby and I know he got us fucked up". Hoseok said. "Highly fucked up". Xiumin said. "Let's go baby". Hoseok grabs Xiumin's hand and they walked away. "Jimin, I love you more than the word love itself but when you die, I'm becoming a man whore". Yoongi said.

"Wow... Love you too Yoongi". I said coldly. "I know you do babe". Yoongi slaps my ass, pulls out two pistols and walks off. I shook my head and sighed. "Well...".

"Let's get it started".