Sixty-two

"Mmm". I open my eyes and saw that Yoongi was gone. "Yoon... Oww". I rubbed my back. "Animal". I hissed. "Hmm?". I noticed that I was cleaned. "That bastard had the audacity to clean me while I was sleep". I said. "I'm going to curse him out". I tried to get out of bed but my back was cursing my ass out. "Alright! Fuck you!".

I laid back down and saw a note on the pillow next to me. "What is it this time". I picked up the note.

"Sorry :)".

"That's it?". I clicked my tongue and crumble the note and tossed it in the trash. "After what he did to me". I say then blushed. "I can't believe he made feel his... Thing in my stomach". My body started getting hot again. "Forgot it Jimin, let's try to get out of bed". I sat up, felt pain shoot in my back and laid back down. "Let's just sleep it off".

 "Let's just sleep it off"

I slept for two hours and I was in the house alone. "Where the hell is Mabel?". I asked myself while eating some chicken and rice. "Where the heck is Mr. Lee?". I say. "You're sense of danger is terrible". Someone says and I jumped. "Who... Oh my".

(Gong Ji-cheol 💕)

(Gong Ji-cheol 💕)

"Hello!". I covered my mouth and the man raises a brow at me. "You didn't see me sitting here?". He asked. "No, I was hungry". I told him. "You rather die for food then...". "Yes I will". I cut him off. "Wow". He shakes his head. "I'm Jimin and you know a fact about me". I said. "Gong Ji-cheol, you can call me Yoo". He says.

"Ohh... A sugar daddy godfather". I smiled. "Yes I am". Mr. Gong says. "I...". "I already told him that you belong to Yoongi". Mr. Lee walks in saying. "Do you fucking hate me or something Mr. Lee?". I asked. "I don't hate you Jimin". Mr. Lee sits next to Mr. Gong. "You don't have to lie to me". I said.

"Did you find anything?". Mr. Lee asked Mr. Gong. "I liked being ignored so I don't feel any pain". I said. "I did". Mr. Gong hands Mr. Lee a piece of paper. Mr. Lee takes it and reads it. I saw Mr. Lee's face go dark and I knew I shouldn't be here. "I'm... Going to eat in my room". I bowed to them and left.

I went back to my room and closed the door. "He... Didn't look so good". I said. "But I will be ok...".

"At least I hope so".