The missing suga daddy

Jimin's pov

"Yoongi! Why the FUCK didn't you come help your wife with these bags!?!"

"Yoongi! Why the FUCK didn't you come help your wife with these bags!?!". I shouted when I entered the living room but I didn't see him. "Yoongi?". I tilted my head. "Hubby? King? Prince? Dear? Sweetie? Mochi number two? Rich papi? My other half? My forever?". I called out and got nothing. "Yoongi, on my LIFE, I will NEVER call you master!". I yelled and I didn't hear anything. "Where the fuck did he go?". I wondered.

"I told him straight to his face that I'm going to finish the rest of the Christmas shopping today". I said. "God damn it, he don't listen for shit". I groaned and saw that someone was trying to reach us on our computer. "Oh?". I tilt my head and went over to it.

 I tilt my head and went over to it

"Tae? Where the hell are you?". I asked. "What are you talking about? I'm on our lake". Taehyung says. "Lake? You guys have a lake!?!". I yelled. "You don't?". Taehyung tilts his head and I rolled my eyes. "Anywho, Jungkook isn't here, so I want to know if you want to go out somewhere". Taehyung says. "He isn't? That's weird, Yoongi isn't here either". I told him and Taehyung raised his brow.

 I told him and Taehyung raised his brow

"Jin? What...". "Jimin, where's Joon?". Jin says. "The hell? How should I know?". I said. "Cause you should, now where is my man?". Jin asks. "I have my own problems, I can't find...". "As you just said, your own problems, so I don't need to hear about it". Jin looks at me. "Where's Joon?". Jin asks again. "I don't care nor know". I told him. "You are SO disrespectful". Jin groaned.

"Bro, I can't find Kook". "Good, he probably drowned... His muscles can't save him from that". "But he can swim". "Not in my mind he can't". "I also can't find Yoongi". I told him. "I also knew that he wasn't good enough for you, now make me happy and date Mr. Lee". "He's married". I said. "Not in my mind he's not". Jin smiled. "I told you we should have shot that woman! Now how am I supposed to watch him get naked!?!". "You stopped?".

"Jin... They are things that honest human beings shouldn't do". I said. "Fight me Jimin".

 "Fight me Jimin"

"Yas bestie! Serving looks in different languages since the dawn of time, as you should". I said. "I had a hard life looking like this Jimin, truly a sad life". Xiumin put his hand on his head. "But enough about how beautifully luscious we are bestie, my baby daddy is missing". Xiumin said. "Hoseok too!?!". I yelled. "Too?". Xiumin took out a knife. "That fucker Yoongi left!?! Did he even decorate like you ordered him too!?!".

"No bestie". I fake sniffed. "I knew that bitch didn't love you! And on Christmas!?! I'mma kill for you bestie! I'm coming, don't worry!". I watch Xiumin start getting his shit while cursing out and I laughed. "I'm sorry but Yoongi didn't decorate the house?". Jin says. "He didn't". I said. "Xiumin, I'm coming with you". "Good, good, I need more hands to move the body". Xiumin nods. "I know just were to put him too, yes". Xiumin laughs.

"Please don't get blood on my floor". I told them and saw that Taehyung was staring at me. "Tae? What's wrong?". I asks. "Wondering if Kook will allow you into our relationship". Taehyung said. "I'm sorry?". I said. "The bottom of my heart still belongs to you Jimin, that's the best place". Taehyung grins. "Tae... Get over me already". I rubbed my head. "Not until I have you under me!". Taehyung yells. "It's not fair!". Taehyung puffed out his cheeks.

"I wanna taste you just like Jin tasted Xiumin!". Taehyung shouts. "What!?! When did...". Both Jin and Xiumin left before I could question them. "Aw hell nah! Get y'all asses back here!". I yelled and tried to call them again. "See! They're guilty! Let me get a piece!". Taehyung begged. "No". I said. "Don't be like that, let me get a bite". Taehyung says. "No". I repeated. "Ok, you need more time, I understand". Taehyung says. "My birthday is...".

I ended the call and closed my eyes.

"I need better friends".