▪︎A Little Bit▪︎

It's been a few months now and the tournament is just in a few days, I don't know how the tournament works but I'm definitely gonna be there because I'm a manager. All I know is that it's taking place in Hirakata. Because of how far the distance were, we had to book our flight today. I was packing my bag until I heard a knock on the door. Oh that must be Selena! I quickly zip my bag close and then put it on as I went to open the door.

"Huh?" I was surprised to find it was Harper instead of Selena.

"Selena said she's busy packing her stuff so she told me to pick you up from your dorm" Harper looked past me and gave Akiko a welcoming smile before turning his attention back to me. That's so nice of him to do.

"Well let's get going then" I said and we both ended up walking to the bus together. When we got there, I could see all the boys having fun talking to each other.

"Y/N, I apologise for not being able to accompany you. I just have a lot to do" Selena said while she was busy searching for something through her bag. I shake my hand dismissively.

"Its fine. I completely understand" She gave me a warm smile before she continued to go through her stuff.

When everyone was set and ready, we all got in the bus. Naturally I chose to sit next to Selena. During our ride to the airport, I felt as if someone's staring at me from behind my back but I've watched enough horror movies to know the outcome. By the time we got to the airport, we were luckily in time for our flight. After we were done showing the air attendant our ID and boarding pass. We were able to get on the plane.

"Here let me help you" I smile when Harper insisted of helping me put my bag in the overhead bin.

"Um is your seat beside mine?" I ask him and he shake his head.

"I'm actually sitting next to Jordan" Harper said. Jordan? Oh he's the ace of the team right? I've done my research.

"O-Oh okay..." I watch him go to the back to get to his seat. I guess I should sit down, I thought as I sat next to the window. Well at least I'll get the best view.

Suddenly I felt the cushion beside me sink down, I turn around only to see it was Oikawa. He's sitting next to me?! What the heck?! I quickly look away while he was busy putting his bag under the seat. No no no no don't tell me I'm gonna spend my 5 hour flight with this guy beside me. Suddenly the plane started to play beeping sounds. Oh we're taking off, I look around while the pilot was talking in the background.

"Are you cold?" Oikawa asked me when he notice my body shivering. I shake my head before looking out the window.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures..." The air attendants proceeded to tell us how to keep ourself safe if an emergency occurs.

Of course I listened and put on my seat belt like every passenger would do. When the plane was taking off, I just focused on looking out the window and tried not to make any eye contact with Oikawa. He's just sitting next to me and probably staring at me, that's why it's so awkward for me to even move. I must look so weird. A few minutes passed by with the plane now in the air, I was easily bored since there was nothing to do. Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turn around to see Oikawa holding one side of his earphones towards me.

"Wanna watch a movie with me? You seem bored" He casually said...almost like he never confessed to me before...I didn't know why but I felt my heart ache a bit. Weird right?

"Sure" I grab it from his hand and put it on my right ear so we don't end up pulling the wire. I watch as he scroll through movie options on his laptop, wow that's a lot...