▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎

I closed the door behind me right after I was done collecting my thoughts. So you're fucking telling me Oikawa is gonna be spending a night with me in my hotel room?! Can't they go book another room for him to stay in?! This is so unfair. I watch as he throw his bag on the armchair before throwing his entire body on the bed. I was already angry just by seeing him make himself comfortable. He rest both of his hands behind his head while he grinned at me.

"I sure can't wait to share the bed with you. Reminds me of last time" My entire body was frozen in time when I heard him brought up the one night stand we had together. I glare at him.

"You—"

"Save the threats for tomorrow, princess" He flipped to the side so I was face to face to his back instead. P-Princess?! Are you kidding me?!

I put my bag on the table and started to take out my pajamas. I really need a bath right now. I grab it and head inside the bathroom to shower. Don't worry nothing happened when I was showering. I walked out of the bathroom with my hands busy drying my hair. If only they had a blow dryer for me to use. I stop whatever I was doing when I notice Oikawa's body trembling a bit. Is he okay? I got on the bed and gently tap his shoulder.

"You okay?" I ask and his body suddenly stayed incredibly still. Uh?

"Y-Yeah" I know that tone. Is he crying again?! Why is he crying so much?!

"Are you sure?" I sat down on the bed with my body facing him. He flipped his body over and I was startled to find his face covered by his own tears. Oh...

"I..." He was struggling to talk so I tried to soothe him by gently stroking his head. It's okay...tell me what's wrong...

"I'm still sad from that movie" I felt a lightning had struck in my head. A movie?! I push him away in anger and he reacted by laughing out loud.

"You actually thought I was crying!" He laughed as he wipe his tears away. You prick!

"I should have slapped you while I was at it!" I yelled at him. I think I might do that!

All of a sudden he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me down to the bed. I bat my eyelashes at him. Wh-What is he doing?! He chuckles seeing me struggle to break free from his grip. Let me go! This is practically rape! I gasp quietly when he suddenly leaned his face closer to mine. No! Don't kiss me! I don't want it! Get away! Without even expecting it, he finally let go both of my wrists...but he ended up cuddling me with his body on top of me. Ah! I feel like I'm being crushed to death! He laughs again at my attempt to escape.

"You're so small in my arms. How is that possible?" He ignored my scream for help and just proceeded to hug me like a koala.

"Get off me you bastard!" I then decided to go for his hair. He whimpers as he quickly got off me but I didn't let go of his hair. Yeah that's what you deserve!

"Why are you so cruel?!" He cried after I finally leave his hair alone. He stared at me while he rub his head.

"You're sleeping on the ground" I pointed at the floor. He didn't pay attention to what I said and just lay down on the bed. I sigh. What else did I expected? For him to listen to me?

"Motherfucker..." I mutter before laying down beside him. I flipped to the side so I didn't have to look at his back while falling asleep.

I slept soundly through the night...until I was jumpscared by an arm falling on my waist. I look to my left to see it was Oikawa who place his arm on my waist. Well he's asleep so he probably didn't do that on purpose...unless...Before I could finish my thought, he started to wrap his arm around my body and began to pull me towards his body. I stayed dead silent when I noticed how close I was to him, his head resting on top of mine while he's wrapping his arm around my waist. Not to mention him weighing my legs with his own!