▪︎Situation▪︎

*Slight trigger warning*
Apparently I was forced to listen to Ethan's explanation which I'm surprised he still has one. He took me somewhere away from the garden that is occupied by the couple, he ended up taking me to the outdoor theater where students can spend their night watching movies there. I would really like this place if Ethan wasn't here.

"Y/N...My feelings for you are real and theres nobody else I would spend my time with" Spend your time with? Bitch please, you've been spending your time with someone else.

"I'm doing this for your own good. I don't know how I'll feel if you hooked up with another stranger" I roll my eyes as he said that. Oh I get it now, you just don't want me to get over you and find someone that's not you.

"For fuck sake. How many times do I have to repeat myself. We're never getting back together, its difficult having to be with someone who keeps pushing me away" I tried walking away but Ethan suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. Anger was the only thing he could see on my face right now.

"Let go before I make you" My voice was scarier than anything you could think of, I could feel my head about to pop off by the amount of rage I'm feeling at the moment.

"No, I need to give you a good reason to stay with me" Before I could open my mouth to say anything, he started to plant kissss on my neck, causing me to rage even more. If he wasn't grabbing my wrists then I would have punched him square in the face.

"Stop!" I shouted but it's so late at night that I bet nobody nearby would hear. I'm doom...I'm so doom...I don't want to be with this guy nor have him touch my body...quick think of something Y/N....

"Hey!" I snap out of my head when I heard someone shouting at us, Ethan raised an eyebrow at the person standing behind me. I quickly move my hands out of his grip when he was distracted.

"Who told you you were allowed to make out at my spot?" My eyes widened when I saw it was Oikawa, his friends standing right behind him. Uh...so he wasn't concerned that I was gonna get rape?

"Your spot? Well I guess we'll go then" Ethan reached for my wrist but I managed to take a step back, making him miss it.

"We? There is no we" He glares at me before putting on a cheeky smile to hide his annoyance.

"We wouldn't wanna bother the freshman right?" He grabs my wrist but this time more forceful, he was practically dragging me like I'm some kind of wild animal. Tears were building up in my eyes when I notice his grip was leaving a red hand mark on my wrist.

"Hey, when the fuck did I say you could take her away?" I look at Oikawa, my vision blurry because of the unshed tears covering my eyes. Ethan scoffs.

"Shes my girlfriend so you should mind your own fucking business" Ethan was gonna drag me away until Oikawa stood between us, shielding me from him.

"Your girlfriend? From what I know, I don't think that's how you treat your girlfriend" Oikawa said while I was busy looking at my injured wrist that is now red like a cherry. It hurts even when I move it.

"We're just having a fight. Come on Y/N, let's go" Ethan looked past Oikawa so he could look at me, I sigh as I step out of Oikawa's back. Oikawa was definitely startled to see me obey him but that's not quite what I was doing.

I threw a punch to Ethan's face and that made him stumble a few steps backwards, he looks at me with his hand holding on to his jaw. Oikawa's friends all let out an impressed noise while I glare at Ethan with pure anger. I can't wait to go back to my dorm and clean my neck that is covered by your dirty kisses. He growls with a defeated look.