▪︎Uh Oh▪︎

This week ended quicker than I thought, I almost got left behind because of all the assignments I had to finish. Even though the first week was like a total mess. I'm sure I'll be able to get rid of the stress while being a manager at the boy's volleyball club, I heard there will be a tournament this year and that our school will most likely to be taking part of it. I slide open the door to the gym and saw a lot of boys training by the volleyball court. Wow...

"Look out!" I turn to my left to see a ball headed towards me. Because of how caught off guard I was, my body frozed resulting me into standing there completely still. I'm gonna die!

I look down as I wait for the ball to hit me but I suddenly felt a shadow hovering over me, the person holded my shoulders and I could feel his body being jerked forward a bit. I lift my head to see it was Oikawa, I watch the ball that was gonna hit me just now, fall on the ground and roll to a stop. Did he save me by letting the ball hit his back instead of me?! I look back at him to find him having his eyes just focused on me, the way he's looking at me made me felt like something had just awoken in my heart.

"Sorry! We'll be careful next time" The freshman picked up his ball and went back to his friends. Oikawa cleared his throat before walking away, I watch him with a speechless expression. Did that happen?

Selena looking fine-

"I'm glad you're here early, you must be the freshman Harper told me about

"I'm glad you're here early, you must be the freshman Harper told me about. My name's Selena" She exchanges her hand and I accepted her handshake. Harper spoke of me? I hope it's all nice words that came out of his mouth.

"You signed up to be a manager right? Here's your uniform. You can change in the changing room nearby" I grab the neatly folded uniform from Selena before leaving the gym.

When I was taking off my clothes in the changing room, I couldn't help but think back to what just happened earlier. I could feel my heart beating really fast when I remembered the way he looked at me, he made me feel like someone special...Something I never thought I could feel. I gulp nervously as I quickly put on the uniform. I look at my reflection and tilt my head. Wow I actually like the manager's uniform. It makes me look professional.

I went back in the gym and went to meet up with Selena. Instead of finding her at the bench I found Harper, he was talking to the freshman and amongst them I saw Oikawa. They haven't noticed me yet and its best that I keep it that way. I quietly walk the other way to continue my search for Selena, I was relieved when I saw her talking to the coach about some topics related to the team's progress and probably this year's tournament. I only heard a bit about how a powerhouse will be attending. What does that mean?

"Oh Y/N, you look magnificent in the uniform. Now I'll teach you the basic ways of being a manager, it won't be hard since its easy" Selena took out a small notebook and gave it to me. I made sure to thank her, I'm starting to think this isn't gonna be easy for me.