▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎

*WHY DOES THE BABY LOOK LIKE THAT?!*

During the afternoon, the pool was just filled with laughter and cheers. Me, Oikawa were in the pool playing with Selena and Jacob after we change into our swimwear. Akiko, Grace and Lucas sitting by the outdoor dining table and hiding from the sun with the help of the roof. Peter and Harper both sunbathing while Nariko and Rowan battle each other to the death with water guns. I guess owning a swimming pool is so worth it. I rest my head on Oikawa's shoulder while I let the water flow against our body.

"Let's make things interesting. How about a 'Chicken Fight'?" Jacob suggests. Oh you are on!

"Since the sun is about to go down. Let's just have one round, whoever loses has to stay back and wash the dishes!" Selena confidently said.

"This is gonna be interesting" Lucas got up from the sofa and took out his phone to record the fight.

"Oikawa. Are you up for it?" I look at Oikawa who's relaxing in the water.

"Yeah sure get on my shoulder and try not to drown me" I did what he said and got on his shoulder. He place both his hands on my thigh to balance both of our bodies. I look up to find Selena already on Jacob's shoulder.

"Be careful!" Akiko shouted from the sofa.

"Yeah go mom!"

"Crush them!" Rowan and Nariko cheered for us as we close in the distance with Selena and Jacob.

"Ahhh! Not the hair!" Selena screams as her and I try to push one another off.

"How have work been treating you?" Jacob asked Oikawa.

"Its awesome. You should come by sometime" Oikawa smiles. Both my and Selena's scream interrupted their talk and they both look up at us.

"Take that!" Selena tried to push me but I manage to duck out of her way. She ended up hitting Oikawa's forehead and because of that I fell off his shoulder. Fuck!

"Y/N! Y/N!" Oikawa hold my arm as he look at me to make sure I was okay. I look past him to find Selena and Jacob celebrating their win. Well that sucks...

"She sure left a hit on my forehead" Oikawa rub his forehead with an uneasy smile. I move his hand away before leaning in to place a kiss on it. You're lucky today is your birthday.

Sooner or later the sun started to set. Everyone got back in the house to dry off and take a shower. We have 2 bathrooms so it didn't take long. While the others were taking their shower. Me and the rest were in the living room chatting with each other. That is until there was a knock on the door. I think I know who that is. I got up and went to answer who was at the door. A smile appeared on my face when I saw it was Iwaizumi. Of course you'd come during night time. You're a busy boy after all! I pulled him into a hug and he place a peck on my cheek. Oh?

"Where is the birthday boy? Did he leave you boring with yourself again?" Iwaizumi said but he didn't seem to be saying it in his threating voice. He seems joyful.

"Oh he's just taking a bath. Come in" I step aside and invited him inside. He look around to admire the birthday decorations.

"Not bad..." He went to the backyard where Lucas and Jacob are busy barbecuing the food they brought.

"What?" I was confuse when there was another knock on the door. Who in the world...I open the door only to see so many unfamiliar faces standing there. Uhh...

"We're Oikawa's former teammates. You know...Seijoh" One of them said. Fuck I'm not around here so I barely know shit.

"Everyone!" Oikawa was pretty much running down the stairs when he saw them. He invited them inside and even gave them welcoming hugs. Aw...