▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎

We made it back home and I helped Oikawa open the front door since his hands were full by carrying the groceries. I could tell it was heavy just by the way he moves, he huffs out a sigh of relief after he was done placing the groceries on the dining table. I close the door and took off his jacket for him, he thank me by giving me a kiss on the cheek. While he collapsed on the sofa with a tired face, I threw his jacket into the basket along with the other laundry. I turn around only to find him reaching for me like a baby reaching for his toy. I laugh as I join him by the sofa.

"You doing okay? Earlier you seem spooked out when I told you my parents will come over for dinner tomorrow" He asked me with his arms around my body. I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know...maybe I'm just nervous...or scared" I tried to act fine but Oikawa could tell I was being paranoid.

"They'll love you just like I love you. Besides, you're fucking adorable. How could anyone not like you?" He hold my hand and feeling the warmth of his palm was enough to calm me down.

"But what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a terrible person?" I looked at him with doubt written all over my face.

"Terrible person? Theres nothing about you that makes you a terrible person. Come on, stop trying to beat yourself down. Do I have to kiss you a thousand times to show how much I love you? You know I can do that right?" He leaned in and started to place kisses on my forehead, my cheek, then below my lips and finally on my lips. He was gonna kiss more on my face until I stop him by placing my hand on his chest.

"Okay I get it, you can stop now" I laugh.

"I'll go prepare the ingredients for dinner" He gave me a quick peck on the head before getting up from the sofa. Okay...

"What are you cooking for dinner?" I ask him as he took out everything we brought from the grocery out of the shopping bag.

"Its a surprise" He winked at me. Ooh I can't wait. Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly answer it.

"Y/N? Hello?" Selena!

"Yeah its me" I said so she could say the reason she called me.

"About the job applications you send me. Do you think you can work at a veterinarian? It's a fun job and this one actually pays you well" Selena asked me through the call. I look over at Oikawa who was humming a song as he washed the vegetables.

"When do I start?" I ask her and I could hear her clicking her mouse for her computer.

"They're open for interviews at the moment so maybe you can do that first. I'm sure they'll let you work there once you give birth to your baby. Speaking of baby, have you and Oikawa go to the hospital yet? You know...the whole ultrasound thing" I roll my eyes, defeated when I could hear her smirking.

"I think we'll be doing that this week so don't you worry. I'll be sure to inform everyone about it once we get the results" I said.

"You better. What would you think if you find out it's a boy?" Selena asked a valid point.

"It doesn't really matter, I'll still love Rowan regardless" I smile.

"I'll go fill in the job interview for you and I'll send it to you once I'm done. Love you" She made kissing noises which made me blush.

"Love you too" I ended the call. The living room was quiet for a while...until Oikawa came back to the sofa after he was done with preparing everything.

"Should we watch a movie?" Oikawa asked me but I was already grabbing the controller.

"Great now I have an excuse to cuddle with you" He snuggled closer to me as he put his arm around my body, being extra careful not to accidentally push my baby bump since he knows that I'm 6 months pregnant...and how annoying my mood swings can get.