▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎

After taking a bath together in the bathtub, we dried ourselves with the towels and got dressed. Oikawa went to lay down on the sofa as he watch me vacuum the living room with the vacuum cleaner. I wonder what are we gonna cook for dinner. Hopefully something spicy. Even though my back was facing Oikawa, I could feel his gaze darted towards me. Once I was finish with vacuuming, I started to tidy up the things. Oikawa just lift his legs up when he saw me reaching for the pillow he was resting his feet on. Although he's not helping me with the chores but I guess his company is good enough.

"Will you miss me when I'm out at Tokyo?" Oikawa asks with his eyes focused on the TV.

"Hm...a little bit..." I admitted. I then went to the dining room to set up the dining table.

"Just a little bit? Wouldn't you miss my sweet cuddles?" Oikawa said in disbelief. I chuckle hearing him be disappointed.

"I can find someone else to cuddle with" I soaked the kitchen towel with water before wiping the dining table with it. The second he heard me say that, he quickly got up and approached me like a jealous husband would.

"How dare you! This body can only be touched by yours truly" Oikawa decided to back hug me when he saw me bending over the dining table. I was wiping the table until I felt him placing kisses all over my neck. Oikawa!

"I'm cleaning! Kisses later!" I laughed when he decided to just ignore my words.

"Oikawa I'm not kidding!" I managed to stop him and it was all thanks to the wet towel. He's scared of getting his face slapped by it so that's already a good reason why.

"Knock knock" The dining room was dead silent when we heard a knock on the door. No...please don't tell me they're here already...

"Hello? Anyone home?" Oikawa and I both let out a relieved sigh when we heard Iwaizumi's voice instead. Oikawa let go of me and went to answer the door.

"Iwa-chan! I've never been so glad to see you...but what are you doing here?" Oikawa was confused and so was Iwaizumi.

"I wanted to make sure you could cook dinner without messing it up. I know how you are when you're nervous" Iwaizumi gave him a judgy gaze before handing him a small piece of paper.

"That's not the only reason I'm here. I thought I should also give Y/N a present for her baby since I missed the baby shower" Iwaizumi suddenly took out the baby stroller he had hiding behind his back. What?! That's so nice of you!

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this but I'm still grateful for it" I pulled Iwaizumi into a hug and I could hear Oikawa trying his best to control himself.

"Y-Yeah" I pulled away from Iwaizumi to find Oikawa have a cheeky smile on his face.

"I guess I should get going. You two look like you're preparing for something" Iwaizumi was eyeing us carefully before walking away.

"Uh yeah bye" I wave him goodbye while Oikawa took in the baby stroller before closing the door.

"I hope you never ask Iwaizumi to cuddle with you when I'm away" Oikawa sighs.

"But he's also going to Tokyo with you so why would I choose to?" I look at him with a confuse face. He pinches my cheeks playfully.

"Its still a no-no from me" He quickly move his hand away from my face when he realise I was about to slap him.

"I'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner" Oikawa gave my forehead a quick peck before going in the kitchen to do what he was going to do.

So while he cooked dinner. I was cleaning the apartment. Since I was done with cleaning the living room and the dining room. I might as well clean the bedroom. It wasn't that much work since all I had to do was change the bed sheets and tidy the pillows. After I was done with my own stuff, I went in the kitchen to check on Oikawa. You know how boring it would be if I just told him I was there. I quietly sneaked up behind him and jumpscared him with my touch and shout. His body jumped but the fear on his face was soon replaced with angry once he realise it was just me and not some ghost. He stopped stiring the soup and began to grab hold of my body.