▪︎University Event▪︎

Slowly, weeks and even months have passed by that I've already lost count of time. All I know is that today's Wednesday and I have a club activity to get to. When I was done changing into my uniform, I started to head to the gym. Just a few minutes of walking, I finally made it there and luckily I was in time. A smile appeared on the boys' faces when they saw me. Oh? This is new. I look at Selena and she was busy writing down things on her notebook.

"Morning Y/N" Oikawa greeted me when he made it to the gym. He gave me a friendly smile before he went to join the boys.

"Um...what's going on? Why is everyone so happy?" I ask Selena but she was more focused on writing something on her notebook. I couldn't help but take a quick peek. 'The Floating World'? What's that?

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there, Y/N" Selena closes her book as she turn her body around so shes facing me completely.

"What's this thing about 'The Floating World'?" I mentioned about what I read on her notebook and I could see her eyes light up. Huh?

"Its a university event where the most famous or the most active students this year gets to attend. Since we were able to get to the top 5 of the volleyball tournament we participated months ago, and even give our university some recognition. We got to score ourselves a ticket to the event" She hold my hand with an excited smile. I don't know what this event is about but if everyone is pumped for it then I guess I should too.

Since it's pretty much a normal day, I stood with Selena while the boys all had a practice match against each other. It was definitely fun to watch because of how serious and funny they can be. It was more entertaining when I got to watch Peter and Harper compete with one another. I'm surprised they didn't just go with being on the same team. But I'm not complaining though. They practiced until the afternoon and until everyone was worn out and exhausted. I was handing out drinks to them until I was stopped by Oikawa. I look at him as I tilt my head slightly to the left.

"I'm bored...can you play with me?" Oikawa begged and I watch him hand Enmei the last water bottle I have with me. I sigh since it's not like I can say no when he's whining.

"But I don't know how to play" I said and I could see him having a hard time thinking of something to say next.

"Hello! Can I have everyone's attention please!" Everyone including me and Oikawa looked at the door of the gym. I was already angry to see Sakura and Melanie's faces, but I was confuse when I saw them standing next to a tall girl. Who is she?

"My name's Willow and as you can tell by my clothes, I will be this year's planner for the university event, 'The Floating World'

"My name's Willow and as you can tell by my clothes, I will be this year's planner for the university event, 'The Floating World'. I am here to give you all your tickets by hand so I don't accidentally miss one" She said and her, Sakura and Melanie started to give us our tickets. Sakura scowl when she saw me, she handed me my ticket but when I tried to take it. She kept pulling it out of my reach. Oh you little-