▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎

When I got back to my dorm room, I found Akiko taking a shower in the bathroom. Since she was busy, I decided to just sit down on my bed and check my phone. I was honestly happy to see a notification from Oikawa. Well he texted me a few minutes ago. Perfect timing, I was about to read the message until Akiko walked out of the room with a towel wrapped around her body. By the time she looked at me, she quickly rush over to my side to sit beside me. She must have been so worried when I left...

"Did Sakura do something to you?" Akiko asked with concern.

"I'm fine, just a little spooked out" I said before turning on my phone again. I swipe aside to see the text Oikawa sent me.

"Hey I heard rumours from the other students you dumped a bunch of paint on Sakura. Is that true?" I dramatically look over at Akiko when I notice she also read the message Oikawa wrote.

"Y/N? Did you actually do that?" Akiko was startled and didn't know how to react. I nod with a guilty look.

"She was gonna dump the paint on Ethan and Melanie so I had no choice but to dump it on her. I know that's wrong but-" Akiko suddenly interrupted me by hugging me. Huh?

"Finally! You got revenge on her!" Akiko smiled. Hold up! I gently push her away.

"You're not disappointed in me?" I looked at her in confusion. She laughs.

"Of course not! Shes been bullying for months now, you deserve to get it back on her. Why would you think I'd be upset?" Akiko looked at me and my eyes dart towards my phone.

"I think Oikawa is..." I said and Akiko was worried.

"Are you sure? I think he was just wondering if you're okay" Akiko tried to cheer me up and I really appreciated it. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand, I turn it on to check who's texting me.

"You left me on read *sad emoji* fine then meet me at the field" Oikawa texted me. As in the university's field? Why would he want to talk at such a big place.

"He's calling for you. You should go see what he wants" Akiko gave my shoulder a few encouraging pats. Hm...

"I'll see you later. Bye Akiko" She nod and watch me walk out the dorm room. Gosh today just can't seem to end...My legs are tired...

Since I was told to go meet up with Oikawa. Thats what I did. I went to the large football field our university has. I walked through the entrance and amazed to see how big the place looks. Where is this Oikawa? I asked myself but I wasn't really bothered in finding him. I was more interested in exploring the place. How come I never thought about coming here? Oh well, first of all I'm apart of the volleyball club. Not football. I was smiling to myself like an idiot until I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Oikawa approaching me with snacks in his hands. Breakfast?

"Let's sit there" He pointed at one of the benches and I nod. We sat down and there was a brief moment of silence until he took a deep breath.

"Are you kidding me?! You decided to start your day off with dumping paint on Sakura?!" He raised his voice. He sigh as he run his hand across his face in frustration.

"You're pregnant Y/N...if you keep doing these dangerous things...I don't think I can even take a break from worrying about you..." He sat closer towards me while trying not to accidentally push the snacks off the bench. He rest his hand on my stomach with his eyes lighting up.

"I told the council about us and they are happy to help" Oikawa chuckled softly as he looked at my stomach.

"But...you're gonna be leaving soon. What's the point?" I brought it up again and it's not like I can help it.