▪︎Dinner First?▪︎

After we got out of the pool and changed into our clothes, we went to our hotel rooms to take a shower. Well that was indescribable. I can't believe I actually asked Oikawa for dinner. B-But it's just a friendly dinner and not somekind of date. I was wearing some freshly new clothes until I notice Selena watching me by the bed. She chuckles after she noticed how flustered I became.

"Going on a date?" Selena asked and I quickly shake my head as a no.

"I'm just gonna be eating dinner" I said and continued to brush my hair. I think this outfit won't make me shiver in the cold night of Tokyo.

 I think this outfit won't make me shiver in the cold night of Tokyo

"Really? Well...have fun then" She gave me a goodbye smile before I walked out the hotel room. Phew, I'm glad she wasn't asking me that much questions.

When I looked down the hallway, I saw Oikawa already waiting for me at the elevator. That was fast. I took a deep breath as I hold on to my purse. Okay it's just dinner so don't make such a big deal out of it, which I think I already am. I thought and started to approach him, he turns around once he heard my footsteps. Well the sound of my heels were echoing through the empty hall so it'd make sense if he heard me. He blush notising my eyes examining him from head to toe. Wow he dressed up well...I quickly clear my throat when I realised I was staring too long and basically being too obvious about it.

"So uh where are we gonna be eating dinner at?" Oikawa asked while I went to press the button for the elevator

"So uh where are we gonna be eating dinner at?" Oikawa asked while I went to press the button for the elevator. Ah shit! I didn't think of where to eat dinner at.

"I'll figure it out" I said as we got in the elevator together. I went to press the button for the grand floor and Oikawa did the same, I quickly pull away when I felt his hand brushing against mine. That's so awkward...

As the elevator was going down to the grand floor, I secretly took out my phone and searched up restaurants we can eat in Tokyo. Suddenly the elevator stopped at one floor, Oikawa and I had an uneasy expression when we saw the reason why, it was a family and there were a lot of family members if you're wondering. They started squeezing in that I had no choice but get close to Oikawa. The father accidentally bump his arm into mine and it made me fall into Oikawa's arms. Our faces started to heat up as we got lost in each other's eyes...um...