▪︎Suspicion▪︎

I was peacefully asleep until I was woken up by the smell of eggs being fried. I open my left eye and slowly the other. I was surprised to find Oikawa cooking breakfast by the small kitchen. Since my apartment is small, so is the kitchen. What I'm surprised about is that he's wearing his pants from last night and not a shirt. I hold the blanket up to my chest as I sat up on the bed while I watch Oikawa cook. I tried to hold in my laugh when I saw him struggling to do everything at once. Getting the plates ready while making sure the eggs don't burn. After he was done putting the eggs on the plate, he started to put the hotdogs on the pan.

"Mm...cooking breakfast for my girlfriend..." He hums happily. I cover my mouth while trying so hard not to let my laughter escape. So cute! He turns around when he heard my chuckle.

"Y/N?! You're awake? How much did you see?" He panicked and suddenly smoke started to appear behind him. I quickly point at it so he could turn around. He panicked even more when he also saw the smoke.

"Damn it!" Oikawa cusses after he burned his finger while trying to put the hotdogs on the plate. He sighs.

"I think I ruined it" He place the plate in front of me. I look at the eggs and burned hotdogs then at him.

"Is your finger okay?" I ask and he looked at it. He winces when he gave it a gentle touch. Ouch...

"Thanks for...cooking me breakfast" I thanked him and he started to blush.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just out here being the best boyfriend, nothing much" He shakes his hand dismissively. I laugh and gave him my hand, he looks at me in confusion.

"Give me your hand. I wanna see" He eyes me for a while before placing his hand on top of my palm. I hold it close to my face to examine it better.

"Does it still hurt?" I gently blow on it and I laughed hearing him making flustered noises.

"Its just numb" He tried to keep a poker face but his face was red.

"You should eat. You must be tired from last night" He grab the fork and used it to take the eggs to my mouth. I smile softly before opening my mouth.

"Hey!" I said when he ended up feeding himself. Damn it! I fell for it again!

"You're so cute to tease" He booped my nose. He laughs as he quickly move his finger away when I tried to bite it. You asshole!

"Alright I'll feed you" He grabbed the fork and grab a tiny piece of the fried egg. I open my mouth angrily while I watch him take it to my mouth but he was still teasing me by pulling away every time I tried to take a bite.

"Oikawa!" I raised my voice and he let's out another satisfied laugh. Finally he gave up his teasing and fed me the egg.

"I was thinking...we shouldn't go back to the university for today" Oikawa said while I chew on the egg. The university! I completely forgot about that! I frown when I felt a sharp pain coming from my heart. Oikawa noticed and he quickly caressed my face.

"What's wrong? You look upset" He said with concern. I try to put on a smile but it just made me feel more broken.

"Why...why did they have to pull that stunt on me last night?" I asked. Oikawa didn't hold back and quickly hug me close.

"Everything will be okay...I'm here for you" He pulled away to place a kiss on my forehead. I hesitated before nodding.

"Why don't we stay in for today? I wanna cuddle with my girlfriend" He sat back down to continue feeding me the breakfast he cooked. I smile.

"I was actually thinking of going out with you" I said and his body froze. He looked at me with the plate in his hand and the fork in the other.

"Wh-Where do you wanna go? I'll take you there" He said with his eyes sparkling.