▪︎The Magic Room▪︎

We made it home and Oikawa was so excited to invite us inside. What is this surprise hes so willing to show us? I hold Rowan as I follow him inside, then up the stairs. He just threw my bag of clothes on the bed before taking me to the next room. What the...? He opened the door and showed me what was inside. My jaw dropped as I walked in to take a closer look. So this is what he has been up to while I was showering in blood in the hospital? Not literally by the way.

What would you expect the nursery to look like? Choose for yourself.

1. A classic theme

 A classic theme

2. Wildlife

 Wildlife

3. Modern times

"This is beautiful

"This is beautiful. How did you manage to move the bed out of the room?" I ask while I run my hand across the railing.

"Well I guess I don't own all the credit. The others came by and were nice enough to help me with decorating the place" Oikawa grab a pillow by the shelf and place it in the crib.

"I'm gonna have to breastfeed him before I tuck him in" I sat on the sofa by the corner and move my shirt out of the way. Rowan was sucking the milk once he notice what I was doing.

"Hm?" I look at Oikawa when I realise he was staring at Rowan with a slightly annoyed look.

"Lucky bastard..." He sighs before walking out. So now he's jealous of our son? Don't think I can't drown a person even if I just gave birth a few days ago.